My 80 series Duramax swap build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did I see this for sale?

Lol thanks man, I’m a Electrician by day, husband with 4 kids that needs a hobby to keep sane by night

As far as I'm concern, Drew does in fact wear a cape at night. :rofl:

Lol thanks man, I’m a Electrician by day, husband with 4 kids that needs a hobby to keep sane by night
I have some friends that need a good talking to from you... "I'm too busy"...as they ditch all friends, hobbies, and interests other than their job, kid, and slave master (i mean wife).

@Drewthecarguy I was planning on bidding on the LC. What kind of stuff did the build need to be complete, would be a daily driver for me. Any issues flexing out the suspension with clearances or anything? Thanks

Sweet, I hope it got sold to a Mud guy!!!

So I ended up buying this truck and just got it yesterday. I noticed a few comments saying it still needed some work done and am curious what your thoughts all are? I’m planning to drive it around town. Some weekend trips and getting into off-roading. My experience level with something like this is definitely low so any advice is appreciated! Thank you.

So I ended up buying this truck and just got it yesterday. I noticed a few comments saying it still needed some work done and am curious what your thoughts all are? I’m planning to drive it around town. Some weekend trips and getting into off-roading. My experience level with something like this is definitely low so any advice is appreciated! Thank you.
Congrats amigo, glad to see you join this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom