Monstalining my project Need help deciding color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok but we all agree barbaric is pink right... :p no matter who's eyes or monitor or lighting condition.

Actually, it looks kinda magenta too me :D

Here's Barbaric. You're right Ammo, looks more pink now. Color samples looked like a hot pink

825178d1383881910t-introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-jf-20131105_103640.jpg

Sans Panties

765041d1382031101t-introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-jf-photo-2.jpg

765057d1382031101t-introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-jf-photo-5.jpg

dessert sand doesn't look right at all, it looks as if Yank my doodle should be dessert sand?

Must be some really funky lighting. In the first pic, Desert Sand (bottom) looks normal

20141029_094601_zpszj5ibtar.jpg

But here, Desert Sand (top) looks like a very light olive green

20141029_100116_zpsd5uysp6c.jpg

I"m sitting in the same spot in my office with fluorescent lights 11feet ceiling, I think that's just perspective because it is sitting next to a darker green color.

Could be. These last couple chips you posted look normal as far as I could tell. The first ones looked very strange. And I'm on color-calibrated monitors. Monstaliner colors are full of trickery!

But dessert sand still look green, I thought it would be more khaki tan-ish, no? Anyhow, if that's really dessert sand then I'm going to yank my noodle.

But dessert sand still look green, I thought it would be more khaki tan-ish, no? Anyhow, if that's really dessert sand then I'm going to yank my noodle.

I prefer my dessert without sand. :cool:

Here's a side-by-side of your 2 pics. In one it look tan, in another it looks greenish. I think it's lighting, the angle of the chip to the lighting and the Auto white balance feature on whatever camera you're using. My samples look like pure tan/khaki

* I tried to fix the white balance on these pics*

sS0tEuM.jpg

the bottom one is closer to the color chip in RL, it really is greenish and not tan at all.

I suppose we could take it further... American desert, African desert or Sahara desert?

Ha!

Im goin all white the entire rig , spraying it , inc door jams (my lc is silver) , and might get rid of the sunroof

As others have said, light seems to affect monsta. Mine looked much darker in fluorescent lights than it does in natural light.

I've got blood bath.

That desert sand does look light olive..yank my doodle looks like the colour I would have thought desert sand should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom