Monstalining my project Need help deciding color (1 Viewer)

Alright, tried asking this question in the original thread detailing my rear wheel well stretch and fender flare stretch but nobody has bit yet.

I am going to monstaline 1/2 an inch further around than where the flares sit, the flares will be lined and the the rockers, front trim under the grill and the bottom 1/3 of the doors will get lined, basically from the rockers to the first body line above them. My cruiser is white...ish.

QUESTION: Do I use white monstaliner as I originally planned, or do I do it in black?
Chime in and get this pole going. I will order on the first of November.

I'd vote Grey...... and do the bumpers to match.....I'm using the light tan for my roof next weekend - love the stuff........

I need to read your thread on the fender mod......

Pyroclastic

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414153772.629325.jpg

White on top, it's super bright in the sun, blinding actually.

Sans panties in the middle. I thought it would have come out a little lighter, like it had a little more yellow tint to it. It's pretty much an avacado color/olive drab.

6 coats of black on the bottom. I did the white and black first. When I taped the lines for the green i overlapped the existing colors about 1/16".

I really like the pyroclastic and desert sand colors. If I was choosing another color it would be one of those.

Love those colors and choices... Does the white roof help reduce inside temps or did you go with white for the looks?

Did you guys spray or roll on the liner?

Love those colors and choices... Does the white roof help reduce inside temps or did you go with white for the looks?

Did you guys spray or roll on the liner?

About 50/50. I think it helps a little with the heat. When I put a rack on it should help even more. I also liked the look of it.

I rolled mine on. It's less messy than spraying (if that's even possible). I think spraying will give you a more uniform texture, but it won't be the same as with rolling. At different angles and lighting you can see roll marks.

Pyroclastic

I like the gray idea, so I'm thinking it's more like a toss up between gray and white now, although I really like that Toyota Army green and Neal0124's scheme. I'm just trying to keep it simple looking, afterall that was the point of going through all the trouble trimming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom