Monstaliner Bedliner (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you roll or spray? Any tips other than a second set of hands and removing everything? Looking to do my 40
I rolled mine on, but would recommend spraying if it's an option. I'm not the most OCD person, but i had someone helping who is. I still had issues getting and even appearance in the texture. If you do choose to roll it. Change out your rollers often, before the foam starts to wear out. Prep is 90% of the job, like any other painting application.

No question. Spray it.

I could not be happier with Monstaliner, sprayed on.. just did some major repair on a section, with no monstaliner issues. This stuff takes a beating.

I could not be happier with Monstaliner, sprayed on.. just did some major repair on a section, with no monstaliner issues. This stuff takes a beating.

You weren’t kidding that stuff really did hold up well.

@peacesells63 Very awesome.Give us a few more pics in the sunshine please.

Got back from my trip, the truck is pretty dirty in these pictures. Fortunately this color hides dust/dirt well.

IMG_20191015_162502483.jpg
IMG_20191016_162228334.jpg

We've just started a new Facebook group called MONSTALINER MASTERS for experienced Monstaliner users.
EVERYONE is welcome to join so maybe the veterans can help answer questions for the newbies.
Please join, like, follow, and share!
Thanks!

IMG_2896.JPG

Just ordered a gallon of sans panties and some quarts of yellow, orange and red. Going to roll it on onto bottom of my FJ80 and do some “TRD” stripes on the back. Any recommendations how to go about adding the stripes? My truck is currently painted matte green.

Just ordered a gallon of sans panties and some quarts of yellow, orange and red. Going to roll it on onto bottom of my FJ80 and do some “TRD” stripes on the back. Any recommendations how to go about adding the stripes? My truck is currently painted matte green.

There's a few ways to do this. Are you on Instagram?

Unfortunately the account isn’t active anymore, but looks like he just layered it. I’m concerned with bleedthru due to tape not sitting flush on top of the Berliner.

he probably changed his name. I’m pretty sure he did a very slight overlap and he used some high-quality fine line tape either from 3M or J tape. If you take your time and work the tape down well into the texture you will minimize the amount of bleed that can happen. I’ve done one job myself with 2 tone and had no issues using the orange fine line tape

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom