SOLD Millbrae, CA: 1987 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Helping a friend out to sell his recently deceased father's cruiser. I haven't seen the vehicle personally but from talking to my friend it sounds like a great solid rig. This is a single owner cruiser thst has spent its life in northern california. Currently sitting at about 111k miles.

Forgot an important item
Not sure of the market now but $18k should be a good starting point. I sold my 62 a few years ago and seems like the 60 market has softened since then. Open to offers/ input.

Screenshot_20230914-171615.png

Screenshot_20230914-171646.png

Screenshot_20230914-170516.png

Screenshot_20230914-170723.png

Screenshot_20230914-171553.png

Last edited:
I kinda feel bad for the original owner but the reason I didn't come look at it originally was they way they were asking for bids. Now I realize it was my own stubbornness that got me this time. It went for almost double what they were asking on here. Final price with BAT fee was $35,175.
I was almost willing to fly up, maybe even say hello to my mom, but this reason exactly, I couldn't wait around for a bidding contest. People have to do what they have to do but I hope this doesn't end too favorably for the person who got it this way. *** EDIT, too late ** seems to have made profit.

You shouldn't. Originally the owner only wanted $16k. It was his dad's and just needed to sell it. I talked him into allowing me to post on Mud so it would go to a good home and he would make a few more bucks than he wanted. I let him know if he did post on BaT it would sell for more but he didn't have the time for such. I thought about buying myself but knew I have to much going on now for myself. I just wish it had went to a fellow cruiser head and not get flipped. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom