SOLD Millbrae, CA: 1987 FJ60 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Helping a friend out to sell his recently deceased father's cruiser. I haven't seen the vehicle personally but from talking to my friend it sounds like a great solid rig. This is a single owner cruiser thst has spent its life in northern california. Currently sitting at about 111k miles.

Forgot an important item
Not sure of the market now but $18k should be a good starting point. I sold my 62 a few years ago and seems like the 60 market has softened since then. Open to offers/ input.

Screenshot_20230914-171615.png

Screenshot_20230914-171646.png

Screenshot_20230914-170516.png

Screenshot_20230914-170723.png

Screenshot_20230914-171553.png

Last edited:
Can you reveal for how much? For the community.

Thanks! Decent price for such a rust free truck.

We that is unfortunate. I was hoping keeping it on Mud would have sent it to a good home.

Same, kicking myself for not trying.

Unfortunately this seemed like the obvious outcome early on. Now this one owner truck becomes much less every time it changes hands. I still hope it ends up with someone that will use it.

Shame its being flipped. I was tempted to reach out to the seller here on Mud, but with the amount of interest the thread was getting and it being far from me, I figured it would be sold before I could get out there to take a look at it. This one looked like a nice survivor and for $20k!. Would have been a keeper for sure.

Reached out to the flipper to ask if the truck has been painted and they claim it is the original paint. I was one of the local bidders back in January and the truck had a lot of diy paint touch up everywhere that you can see in pictures in this listing. The then seller also pointed out a rust spot where paint had been eaten away. I’m not sure any of it could have been corrected without a paint job. Shame the flipper isn’t being upfront about what’s been done to the truck.

The buyer made some harsh statements to drive down the purchase in mud and is now flipping the rig. There was some touch ups needed so the BaT posting may be masking items.

Screenshot_20240304_220853_Chrome.jpg

Sad to see it being flipped but that's the nature of the game these days. I tried to buy a local one recently and all the seller could talk about was the prices on BAT and that theirs should be worth what they go for on there.

I kinda feel bad for the original owner but the reason I didn't come look at it originally was they way they were asking for bids. Now I realize it was my own stubbornness that got me this time. It went for almost double what they were asking on here. Final price with BAT fee was $35,175.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom