Builds Marshmallow's build thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn that fat pig is sexy!!

I drove to moab with hubs locked on accident Chevy 60 and ford 70u...6.17s and old model MTR 40s. I think that’s about 900 miles?

I think 9 degrees? 13-4 for caster is 9 if I use my fingers to count and 3 toes. Dual cases and r150 on the taco longer than 80 a442 and axle location might be different as the landcruiser, despite the i6 seems better designed for this as the front forward of the radiator and the whole solid axle from factory tightens up the distance?? I dunno. Aftermarket diff cover with the fill hole up probably is the real difference. But your rig looks like a well fed polar bear in the one ton/40 morph!!

Good to see you back, booger!

I've read it four times now. I'm still not getting it.

how much further were you able to push the front axle from stock ? Also, where exactly did you re positioned the battery ? I am trying to fit 42’s as well and studying clearances for up travel....
Want to cut the inner fender guard right before comes down, also cut the outer part of the fender all the way to top of blinker which I will be ditching. You think this will give me more clearance ?

D.

how much further were you able to push the front axle from stock ? Also, where exactly did you re positioned the battery ? I am trying to fit 42’s as well and studying clearances for up travel....
Want to cut the inner fender guard right before comes down, also cut the outer part of the fender all the way to top of blinker which I will be ditching. You think this will give me more clearance ?

D.
Are you running a dana 60 up front? Depends on a lot of things

what WMS did you go with? Maybe it is tucked away in this somewhere but didnt see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom