Marlin Crawler Bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

those prototypes look sweet. lets get a final product. ive been waiting for someone to make this type of bumper for the 60.

I like the stinger personally and would want something to protect my radiator in a roll.

Options...

Option 1:
NO
STINGER!

Stingers kill Beagles.;)

who gave you an opinion? you bought and ARB....
And if we re named it a shocker would it be ok then? (if you had an opinion that mattered that is):flipoff2:

I'm def interested in a budget bumper depending on final design/ price and if they will fit a 62!

:hmm:

and yes I do suck at paint

i just want a basic tube bumper for protection not so much something for an expedition i personally would have no use for spare gas tank. my hi lift sits on my roof rack and my spare can go there but most of the time i either dont have it (when local) or find a place in the back somehow to make it work.

i just want a basic tube bumper for protection not so much something for an expedition i personally would have no use for spare gas tank. my hi lift sits on my roof rack and my spare can go there but most of the time i either dont have it (when local) or find a place in the back somehow to make it work.

The option to have it would be nice though.

The option to have it would be nice though.

i will not argue that point at all.

however for a "cheap" bumper as what is being aimed at it is pretty much imposible to do when you start adding all the other stuff.

but again options are always nice and could potentially open the product to a much larger customer span by a couple simple weld on features.

like i say personally i want clearance and protection i dont need the "bling":beer:

Though I appreciate the nice bends of the tube work, these bumpers may not be street legal in many places where there are specifications for height, width etc...

Though I appreciate the nice bends of the tube work, these bumpers may not be street legal in many places where there are specifications for height, width etc...

I don't think It'll be a problem, the cruiser hasn't been registered since 2002 and hasn't been pulled over.

Sounds like this bumper is like ordering a $10 pizza... start with the cheese and add the toppings you like... for an extra charge that is... then you end up with your $20 custom pizza. Could work out to appeal to a very wide audience.

Custom height stinger option
HD version
spare tire mount
clevis
Hi-Lift mount
gas can mounts
back up light mounts
reciever hitch option...
the list goes on and on and on...

I'll get some better pictures latter, but this was from today @ chimney peak road northwest of Ridgecrest

opinions wanted

I like it.

I think the side "risers" should be just a little bit lower, maybe about an inch or so.

When can I order one for my 62?

I like it. The like the rear bumper.

Do the sides tie into the frame? If not could it?

What are we looking at as far as a price?

On a 62 would you have to cut ou the crossmember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom