looking for some good pics of FJ60's to feature (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys...We just finished up highlighting the Defender and Santana, and planning our next one. We plan to feature the FJ60 and looking for some really good, high quality pics of mostly/all original FJ's. Preferably no distracting backgrounds, good sun, etc. We would feature them on our blog (www.seconddaily.com) , IG feed (www.instagram.com/seconddailyclassics) and FB. We'd give credit to you for the photo and any reader submission knowledge of course.

No fee or anything like that, just love promoting cool classic drivers. Also, if you're selling let us know and we'll post it up in our For Sale section if you want. We can direct them here as well as a source of classifieds and forum knowledge. Again no fees here, just ask that you visit us and sign up as we feature cool classics daily.

Be sure to contact us through the site as I dont check PM's daily.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!

IMG_9128.JPG

IMG_9129.JPG

1983 FJ60
Owner: PM for info
Photo credit to Kim Warner

Last edited:
@Juggernaught you gotta post yours. It's a really beauty!

AGREED!

G's wagon (Frankie) is probably one of the nicest restoration out there. Hundreds of tedious hours and countless dollars to get a cruiser to that stage.

I'd vote Frankie #1 on the 60 forum. With a couple from @NCFJ a close 2nd and 3rd....

J

Thank you, F and J. Really appreciate your compliments. I'll see what pics I might have but I've never taken any action shots with Frankie. She mostly just guards the garage. :)

CC's Freeborn red is a real beauty.

Maybe someone got a shot from the FG last Oct... @rain76king, @woytovich, @Russ4Ru, @Krazytoy any of you YT and Gotham folks know off hand if someone got a pix of the blue 60 in pristine condition at the Fall Gathering last year?
Wouldn't be the worst G, to take her for a ride and grab a few shots somewhere near you. She can't be all that bad to take for a spin!

Love the DD approach to this blog.
Why spend $35000 on a new Camry when you could buy an ’88 Porsche 944 turbo AND a Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60?

Not sure if I want to go side-by-side with @CaptClose. That roof rack is icing!

IMG_2057.JPG

Not as nice as the Captain's, but central TX trucks gotta stick together.

I have seen @Beachcomber Bernie rig in Pismo a few years ago and I want to hug it and steal it from him.:D
It almost look like it just rolled out of the factory floor.

Nobody understands what it takes bring one of these back and then maintain it, like our peers. While it's nice to get smiles from strangers on the street, there's nothing better than a nod from those who know.

Proud to be included in this fine company.

For you're consideration

DSC04058copy.jpg

DSC04014.JPG

Not an FJ60, so no carb fan vents on the side....but my HJ60 has cleaned up pretty nicely.
IMG_5764.JPG

IMG_5726.JPG

IMG_5017.JPG

IMG_5961.JPG

Not an FJ60, so no carb fan vents on the side....but my HJ60 has cleaned up pretty nicely.
View attachment 1492638
View attachment 1492637
View attachment 1492636
View attachment 1492639
Mine's an HJ as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom