Logan's Run 2018 is back on - Nov 1st-4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These?

Check-Yer-Nuts-patch__00358.1528259500.png
I’m ordering one of these from Joey and giving it to @NCLARKIN at the Christmas party. :)

For the past few years the weekend of Logan's run has been a downer for me. Not being able to go to this great event with all you great people has sucked. This one though I enjoyed watching the carnage unfold from Hannah's instagram. Not because of what happened of course, @NCLARKIN that is a tough break but you couldn't have picked a better crew to do it around or a better place.

I say better place because its almost the exact spot some carnage happened on Logan's last actual "run" with ONSC. It was September of 2010, which is why traditionally LR is held in September. It was also the first time I met @custyota and @SFROMAN. It would be a memorable one for Del and Logan and the last time a ONSC event was done without a tail gunner at the rear with direct communication to the trail leader.

Del broke his rear R/P in almost the exact same spot while out with a group on Dickey Bell and through miscommunication got left there. Logan was riding with Del at the time and Del was on crutches and they had to hike (on crutches no less... Del is a beast) out to get a cell signal so Logan could call me since I was back at camp getting some food ready. We rolled back, picked up Del and Logan and @fourtrax and I got to taking out the rear diff so it could be driven out by FWD and on to Del's trailer. Total time was most likely 4-5 hours from when the break happened to when we got him back to camp so no where near as bad. But while keeping up on the situation through Hannah's posts it made me smile and look back on that day. It just shows the comradery and close knit family style that this group has had since the beginning is still alive and strong. While situations like this suck at the time it brings the group closer together.

I tried to find a picture of that incident but evidently I never got one.. only one I could find in my picture files with the right day stamp, and its not an original file so most likely I downloaded it from someone else, is this old one of @4LowandSlow. Shows how far he has come and grown since it was taken.

upload_2018-11-6_10-2-57.png

We drank some PBR saturday night with Logan in honor of this event and sent it to Kenny @alk747triodad .

I thank all involved for keeping this event going and growing in size and spirit. @erymer looks like you put on one hell of a show sir!!

Last edited:
Lil' G's barely as big as a Dozer tire there... and those were 33's :) My how times have changed! It seems like yesterday I was carrying @4LowandSlow around on my shoulder like a sack of fertilizer.

Hate we couldn't make it this year, ironically in Seattle as well (on vacation). The breakage can suck, but like Al says, it's what really brings folks together in the long run. Hopefully someone drank a Logan PBR for me this year!

Lil' G's barely as big as a Dozer tire there... and those were 33's :) My how times have changed! It seems like yesterday I was carrying @4LowandSlow around on my shoulder like a sack of fertilizer.

Hate we couldn't make it this year, ironically in Seattle as well (on vacation). The breakage can suck, but like Al says, it's what really brings folks together in the long run. Hopefully someone drank a Logan PBR for me this year!

Dang... I thought Dozer had 37's for as long as I can remember. @4LowandSlow you've progressed from us all carrying your on our shoulders to you riding our rigs, to you driving our rigs to now all of us waiting in line to drive your project when it gets done :hillbilly:, you may as well be the unofficial ONSC mascot.

Yeah I had a couple PBR's Ramon... couldn't find singles anywhere.

When’s dozer coming back out to uwahrrie? We need to do that picture again @mtweller

For the past few years the weekend of Logan's run has been a downer for me. Not being able to go to this great event with all you great people has sucked. This one though I enjoyed watching the carnage unfold from Hannah's instagram. Not because of what happened of course, @NCLARKIN that is a tough break but you couldn't have picked a better crew to do it around or a better place.

I say better place because its almost the exact spot some carnage happened on Logan's last actual "run" with ONSC. It was September of 2010, which is why traditionally LR is held in September. It was also the first time I met @custyota and @SFROMAN. It would be a memorable one for Del and Logan and the last time a ONSC event was done without a tail gunner at the rear with direct communication to the trail leader.

Del broke his rear R/P in almost the exact same spot while out with a group on Dickey Bell and through miscommunication got left there. Logan was riding with Del at the time and Del was on crutches and they had to hike (on crutches no less... Del is a beast) out to get a cell signal so Logan could call me since I was back at camp getting some food ready. We rolled back, picked up Del and Logan and @fourtrax and I got to taking out the rear diff so it could be driven out by FWD and on to Del's trailer. Total time was most likely 4-5 hours from when the break happened to when we got him back to camp so no where near as bad. But while keeping up on the situation through Hannah's posts it made me smile and look back on that day. It just shows the comradery and close knit family style that this group has had since the beginning is still alive and strong. While situations like this suck at the time it brings the group closer together.

I tried to find a picture of that incident but evidently I never got one.. only one I could find in my picture files with the right day stamp, and its not an original file so most likely I downloaded it from someone else, is this old one of @4LowandSlow. Shows how far he has come and grown since it was taken.

View attachment 1825912

We drank some PBR saturday night with Logan in honor of this event and sent it to Kenny @alk747triodad .

I thank all involved for keeping this event going and growing in size and spirit. @erymer looks like you put on one hell of a show sir!!

Oh wow! A time when Garrett was still smaller than me! I’m glad I kept social media updated, I’m glad we live in an age where that’s possible. At any moment if I needed anyone back at camp I could have gotten ahold of them.
And here Daniel was trying to make fun of me for taking pictures “this is not the time for pictures!!”

Dang... I thought Dozer had 37's for as long as I can remember. @4LowandSlow you've progressed from us all carrying your on our shoulders to you riding our rigs, to you driving our rigs to now all of us waiting in line to drive your project when it gets done :hillbilly:, you may as well be the unofficial ONSC mascot.

Haha - so true. I remember when @4LowandSlow asked to park my blue ford at the farm one night and "hit" a tree with the side mirror while backing up...never to worry....he reminded me that I had hit a couple of trees along the whole damn side of the truck already!

Last edited:
Haha - so true. I remember when @4LowandSlow asked to park my blue ford at the farm one night and "hit" a tree with the side mirror while backing up...never to worry....he reminded me that I had hit a couple of trees along the whole damn side of the truck already!

I won’t hit the tree now;)

Now I’ve moved on to hitting roots on the quarter panel and breaking taillights on Daniel :bang:

Last edited:
I won’t hit the tree now;)

Now I’ve moved on to hitting roots on the quarter panel and breaking taillights on Daniel :bang:

I must have arrived right after you hit the root. I saw winching going on from down the hill. I thought you crunched the quarter and tail light on the second part of the climb where I crunched mine lol

I must have arrived right after you hit the root. I saw winching going on from down the hill. I thought you crunched the quarter and tail light on the second part of the climb where I crunched mine lol

It was the same spot as you on the second ledge. I just took more a hit as you did because there was rocks stacked after I crushed mine ahah. Every 80 tagged the wall I just hit it the hardest.

Hmm. Another strange sticker.

Me: Thanks for helping me unload the truck, Dad.
Dad: No problem, boy. But WTF is that F'n naked Santa sh!t for? You in a gang of some kind of perverts?

View attachment 1826564

Haha who had the Rick N Morty sticker pack??

The Age of Aquarius

Hmm. Another strange sticker.

Me: Thanks for helping me unload the truck, Dad.
Dad: No problem, boy. But WTF is that F'n naked Santa sh!t for? You in a gang of some kind of perverts?

View attachment 1826564
I don't know your dad but I like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom