Loaner Steering Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of the 100 series loaner steering wheel? I'd like to send mine off to get restored, and my understanding is it's a couple of weeks turnaround time. Thanks

Does anyone know if a 3rd gen. 4Runner, 1999-2002 steering wheel will swap into a 2000 LC? 4Runners are plentiful at U-Pull-It.

Last edited:
1597852420065.png

I have a 2002 wheel I can loan. What year is yours. Nothing in your sig line......

I have a 2002 wheel I can loan. What year is yours. Nothing in your sig line......

Perfect! 2002 here as well. PM me a paypal and I'll send some shipping bucks over. No rush, whenever it's convenient for you.

Perfect! 2002 here as well. PM me a paypal and I'll send some shipping bucks over. No rush, whenever it's convenient for you.
Ok, I'll get a shipping estimate together and pm you later

Don't be too hard on yourself. All but two of the search results were irrelevant based on passed time. The quick, same sub-forum search function is preset to relevance. I wish you could choose your preference on the quick search.

Do you still have this available to loan by chance? I've got a 2000 and just sent my steering wheel off for recovering. Thought the wheel from my 97 would work but it didn't.

I’ve got one for a 2000 if you need a loaner - just shoot me a PM

Do you still have this available to loan by chance? I've got a 2000 and just sent my steering wheel off for recovering. Thought the wheel from my 97 would work but it didn't.
Yes, 2002 wheel also still available if you need it...

Thanks badlander but Jake already got me hooked up. Appreciate the help guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom