Linex roof on my 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Basic black was 500. I added the additive that is not supposed to fade for 600. I was going to have the holes welded and the top repainted and was quoted 1500.00. That made linex seem like a steal. It also pays to check around, another Linex dealer quoted 750.00 for the same service.

I'm thinking of the same thing, but with the hood too.
Thanks for the pictures!

Looks good.

Question: Does the wind fairing do any good for reducing wind noise, particularly with the sunroof open?

Any issues with heat soak?

None with mine :cool:

newfzjbedliner22.JPG

newfzjbedliner44.JPG

newheftywingzinstalled27.JPG

diaomondplategearbox.JPG

I thought it would've at least been noticeable going from white to black, but it feels the same :meh:

Did they spray over into the little groove of the gutter? I have to do something to the top of mine this year when the rack comes off.

I will post more pics of the lines. As for the wind deflector on the rack, I was amazed how quiet it was with the roof open.

They did spray into the gutter. I probably should have sprayed the entire gutter. I am sure I will have more things sprayed later. By the way I used Linex of Morristown. They are super guys.

Thanks for looking at the gutter, I was thinking of having the whole gutter sprayed too, at least over to the trim piece.

No issues with heat at all, but there wasn't much difference between dark green to black. When I did mine I did put some sound deadening along with some thermal insulation from Second Skin in the roof.

finally got mine done this week. Looks shinny but it's all the glare from the sun....Love it!! Eventually I want the whole rig like this....

rhino003.jpg

rhino002.jpg

rhino001.jpg

Looks great - thanks for the lead to the Morristown shop. The extra bulk in the gutters causes no problems with the rack feet still fitting well, obviously...I was curious about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom