Let's See Your Toyota Expedition Build... (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Previous ride KDJ95(prado) and current HDJ100
DSC_0977.jpg
DSC_0609.jpg

The kit is our firesticks, that we make, the cooking gear packs into a 50mm pipe, and a small bag.

P1000910.jpg

P1000911.jpg

Height adjustable for heat control, pan, pot, camp oven [all same parts] all hang, so does grille. No ash in yr food, no smoke in your eyes, easy to handle, with handles away from the heat.

Grille on tailgate is just a coleman single burner and home made hotplate. The tables we make to suit the Slee bar, stainless folded and piano hinged.

P1000869.jpg

I am going to have to look into that... :cheers:

I entered the data and images into our new site just this week for those.

Details will be up soon, once the rest of the data is in there........ :smokin:

My expo/rock crawler rig....best of both worlds.
232323232fp53998_nu=335__95;_777_WSNRCG=36954;38_;337nu0mrj.jpg
232323232fp53992_nu=335__95;_777_WSNRCG=36954_7;8_337nu0mrj.jpg
liner1.jpg

^Hey, I recognize that rig, did you just buy it off of him? I knew it was going up for sale just never heard if it sold or not.

My expo/rock crawler rig....best of both worlds.

did you do a build on your rear cargo box? I made one last weekend, after fitment issue after fitment issue I gutted it.... and I am not happy with my results...

The kit is our firesticks, that we make, the cooking gear packs into a 50mm pipe, and a small bag.

P1000910.jpg

P1000911.jpg

Height adjustable for heat control, pan, pot, camp oven [all same parts] all hang, so does grille. No ash in yr food, no smoke in your eyes, easy to handle, with handles away from the heat.

Grille on tailgate is just a coleman single burner and home made hotplate. The tables we make to suit the Slee bar, stainless folded and piano hinged.

P1000869.jpg

damn that looks good !!!

Yes, it's for sleeping. It's quite comfortable with the thermarest pad and 2" memory foam. I can sit upright in the space next to the bed for changing, reading, etc... I much prefer this to setting up/breaking down a tent.

that's how I can look for it . ? thermarest pad 2" .?

that's how I can look for it . ? thermarest pad 2" .?

Exped DownMat 7 is the sh%t. Or, one of the Exped Synmats if you're worried about humidity. Comfier and warmer than the thermarest. Nice lightweight sleeping set-up either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom