LC200 Rear Tailgate Cargo Interior Light Very Bright (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,

I should have available next week for the light grey colour cover, your model is a direct plug n play. Unfortunately I only do the white as it has the best output.

Price is 225AU including postage from Australia to the USA (Atlanta) with insurance cover.

Payment is via PayPal and I post within 24hrs of receiving payment.

If you would like to purchase I can contact you once available.

Kind regards
Brendan

Yes sir. Thanks.

Brendan,
I am interested in one in black for my 2021 Heritage Edition LC. I'll await a PM from you on avalability. Thanks!

I have been making these up for 200 Landcruisers in Australia and selling them.

I sell them for $190AUD in Australia if anyone is interested message us and I can post to USA to your location for 225AUD
Payments threw PayPal
Please PM and I will reply ASAP.

Only 1x (Light Gray) Interior panel colour
I do have a few black covers left also

**Fits 200 Series Landcruiser with electric rear lift up tailgate. Plug and plug into factory wiring No cutting, soldering or running extra wiring or fuses.
Install it yourself in under 2mins!!

**I also do kits for Non-electric rear door models with comprehensive step by step installation instructions.

Rear 9w Led light operators when rear lift up tailgate opens also has over ride switch on/off to have the 9w Led Light off when tailgate is open.

9w Cree LED High Quality
Operational Hours = 50,000+ hours (more than 5 year continuous use)
Aluminum Casing to assist with heat distribution

120° degree angle Led.

Fused through factory vehicle wiring.

Blue illuminated push button switch.

Fitting Instructions provide with item

*Light times out after 20mins to prevent battery going flat if left open. Can be reset by simply opening and closing up liftup tailgate again

*Light switches on automatically when lift up tailgate is open and can be overridden so lift up tailgate is open and light is switched off

View attachment 2097673

View attachment 2097674

View attachment 2097675

View attachment 2097676

View attachment 2097678
I would like price with shipping to US in Grey for 2008 LX570. Zip is 92672

Plug and play... well done ! I received it quick, installed in a few minutes and works well. Thanks again

20230403_143243.jpg

I sell them for $190AUD in Australia if anyone is interested message us and I can post to USA to your location for 225AUD
Payments threw PayPal

**Fits 200 Series Landcruiser with electric rear lift up tailgate. Plug and plug into factory wiring No cutting, soldering or running extra wiring or fuses.

**I also do kits for Non-electric rear door models with comprehensive step by step installation instructions.

Rear 9w Led light operators when rear lift up tailgate opens also has over ride switch on/off to have the 9w Led Light off when tailgate is open.

9w Cree LED High Quality

120° degree angle Led.

*Light times out after 20mins to prevent battery going flat if left open. Can be reset by simply opening and closing up liftup tailgate again

*Light switches on automatically when lift up tailgate is open and can be overridden so lift up tailgate is open and light is switched off

View attachment 2097673

View attachment 2097674

View attachment 2097675

View attachment 2097676

View attachment 2097678

Payments threw PayPal

9w Cree LED High Quality

120° degree angle Led.

View attachment 2097673

View attachment 2097674

View attachment 2097675

View attachment 2097676

View attachment 2097678
G’day Brendan, keen to get hold of one of these lights mate, can you let me know how I can get this started please bud. We have a 2012 Sahara and the trim colour is light grey. Cheers, Jase

G’day Brendan, keen to get hold of one of these lights mate, can you let me know how I can get this started please bud. We have a 2012 Sahara and the trim colour is light grey. Cheers, Jase
Pm Sent

**Just an update I have available to suit USA

Heritage Edition Model, (Black genuine cover, electric rear back door)
This fit the Sahara Horizon Australian model too.

Thanks
Brendan

Received mine in Texas quickly. Installed in minutes. I purchased one for Heritage Series with auto gate and a 2015 without the powered tailgate.

Both are easy and great. Powered tailgate option takes 2 minutes max.

Great product. Quick shipping. Thank you Brendan!

**Just an update I have available to suit USA

Heritage Edition Model, (Black genuine cover, electric rear back door)
This fit the Sahara Horizon Australian model too.

Thanks
Brendan
Brendan

Can I get a price for a 2014 200 with non electric gate?

Thank you
Jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom