LC200 Rear Tailgate Cargo Interior Light Very Bright (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CBEA4AD0-E247-49F3-82EE-CBADABEE698A.jpeg

Got mine in last week. Yep, it’s bright!

I just installed the light setup from Brendan on my US 2013 200 series and I couldn’t be happier. Yes there is some wire fishing required and some trim removal but the instructions Brendan provides were perfect. The installation took about 2 hours total and well worth it.

I have been making these up for 200 Landcruisers in Australia and selling them.

I sell them for $190AUD in Australia if anyone is interested message us and I can post to USA to your location for 225AUD
Payments threw PayPal
Please PM and I will reply ASAP.

Only 1x (Light Gray) Interior panel colour
I do have a few black covers left also

**Fits 200 Series Landcruiser Sahara 2012-2019 (only) with electric rear lift up tailgate.

Plugs into factory wiring No cutting, soldering or running extra wiring or fuses.
Install it yourself in under 2mins!!

Rear 9w Led light operators when rear lift up tailgate opens also has over ride switch on/off to have the 9w Led Light off when tailgate is open.

9w Cree LED High Quality
Operational Hours = 50,000+ hours (more than 5 year continuous use)
Aluminum Casing to assist with heat distribution

120° degree angle Led.

Fused through factory vehicle wiring.

Blue illuminated push button switch.

Fitting Instructions provide with item

*Light times out after 20mins to prevent battery going flat if left open. Can be reset by simply opening and closing up liftup tailgate again

*Light switches on automatically when lift up tailgate is open and can be overridden so lift up tailgate is open and light is switched off

View attachment 2097673

View attachment 2097674

View attachment 2097675

View attachment 2097676

View attachment 2097678
Hi Brendan - I'd like to purchase one. Where do you sell them? I'm in Brisbane, Australia

I am interested in grabbing one for a 2017 LX 570 (auto rear door) with the black interior.

Hi Brendan, Me too please!
2020 HE.. power hatch.. black.
Thanks!

Short review.. ordered from Brendan.. shipped same day.. arrived USA 10 days later. I have a 2020 HE with the powered hatch. I have that feature disabled because the time it takes to open and close drives me nuts. My slight concern was how the light would work since I have the the hatch disabled. Works wonderfully! The light does not come on just opening side doors but will if hatch is opened. The blue switch is not illuminated when hatch is closed. Very easy installation but as always the 1st time is longer. The harness plugs that Brendan makes simply goes in line with the power hatch switch. I had a bit of trouble pushing the power hatch switch out with my fingers. Used a long large flat screwdriver to get a little leverage.. easy.. Then fished a big zip tie through the hatch switch hole and lightly taped the harness to pull through. Install the power button and new light. Done! I would suggest disabling the power hatch (if you haven’t already) so it doesn’t activate doing the install. Well worth it for me rather than sourcing and figuring out parts.
Thanks Brendan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom