LC200 Rear Tailgate Cargo Interior Light Very Bright (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pm sent

Last edited:
Would like to purchase grey panel/white LED for 200 with powered hatch, shipping to US.

Assume this still works when power lift is disabled via the dash switch.

Would like to purchase grey panel/white LED for 200 with powered hatch, shipping to US.

Assume this still works when power lift is disabled via the dash switch.
Correct the LED light is not affected by having the rear tailgate disabled.

Pm Sent.

Received my hatch light and was very impressed by the quality. Took a few minutes to install and everything works as expected. This is a great mod and very easy to do. Thanks again!

Received today, two week order-to-delivery. Quality parts and workmanship.

Sanding down the edges of the trim around the service entry first would be my advice. Wish I'd followed it.

Hey @Brendan. I would like to buy one in grey for my 2013 LC. Please PM me with details, thanks!
Wondering if the wiring for non lift cruiser hatch is something I want to attempt.

Hey @Brendan. I would like to buy one in grey for my 2013 LC. Please PM me with details, thanks!
Wondering if the wiring for non lift cruiser hatch is something I want to attempt.
Yes available, PM sent

Just installed my light today - great addition! The process was a tad more difficult for me, as my hand couldn't fit into the opening to push out the tailgate button or disconnect the wiring harness. I ended up taking off the trim panels around the rear window to access the wiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom