LC200 Rear Tailgate Cargo Interior Light Very Bright (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been making these up for 200 Landcruisers in Australia and selling them.

I sell them for $190AUD in Australia if anyone is interested message us and I can post to USA to your location for 225AUD
Payments threw PayPal
Please PM and I will reply ASAP.

Only 1x (Light Gray) Interior panel colour
I do have a few black covers left also

**Fits 200 Series Landcruiser with electric rear lift up tailgate. Plug and plug into factory wiring No cutting, soldering or running extra wiring or fuses.
Install it yourself in under 2mins!!

**I also do kits for Non-electric rear door models with comprehensive step by step installation instructions.

Rear 9w Led light operators when rear lift up tailgate opens also has over ride switch on/off to have the 9w Led Light off when tailgate is open.

9w Cree LED High Quality
Operational Hours = 50,000+ hours (more than 5 year continuous use)
Aluminum Casing to assist with heat distribution

120° degree angle Led.

Fused through factory vehicle wiring.

Blue illuminated push button switch.

Fitting Instructions provide with item

*Light times out after 20mins to prevent battery going flat if left open. Can be reset by simply opening and closing up liftup tailgate again

*Light switches on automatically when lift up tailgate is open and can be overridden so lift up tailgate is open and light is switched off

20190818_173855.jpg

20190929_163429.jpg

Lc200 3.jpg

Lc200 2.jpg

Lc200 1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Brendan,
I would like to purchase one of those rear tail gate lights please. I have 2013 sahara this would be perfect. Thanks Wayne

I’m assuming that these only fit the US LX570, not the US Land Cruiser since the land cruiser doesn’t have the electric rear lift up tail gate like your specified.

Yes correct those models are a direct plug in.
However I do another kit that fits the non electric lift up tailgate, installation is a little more involved but the instructions cover everything for installation with pictures and everything needed for installation is supplied with the kit. Takes about 45mins only basic tools needed.

Kind regards
Brendan

Yes fits all 200 series electric lift up tailgates through to the current 2020

However I do another kit that fits the non electric lift up tailgate, installation is a little more involved but the instructions cover everything for installation with pictures and everything needed for installation is supplied with the kit. Takes about 45mins only basic tools needed.

Kind regards
Brendan
Can an electrical idiot like myself conquer such a task?

Kind regards
Brendan

Thanks Brendan. I’m assuming that these ties to the hot wire that gets power without ignition being on, is that correct?

Yes no ignition or Acc on, operates same as the interior lights do

Hi Brendan,
I would like to purchase one of those rear tail gate lights please. I have 2013 sahara this would be perfect. Thanks Wayne
I’d like a black one for my 2016. How do we order?

Or maybe the seller can post the instructions...

2016.... I am in if i can see the directions first....

Ok, there is two types of kits available depending on your model.
1. Direct plug in installation, for electric power assist electric lift up tailgate. 2min install time.

2. Non electric lift up tailgate, installation is a bit more involved requires the 4 window surrounds to me removed to run the cable and feeding the cable through the roof lining.
No soldering required and the roof lining does not need to be removed.
The installation instructions are provided with the sale of the light and are very comprehensive and have pictures of each step there is 19 pages to make very clear.
45mins roughly to install basic tools required long nose pliers, side cutters etc..

I love mine, I couldn't live without it. We've had it in our 2019 LX570 coming up on a year now, I use it every single day with no issues.

WP6OQEd.jpg

7Gn0c8S.jpg

OHV1Rv5.jpg

dOM1nqc.jpg

GQPizDx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom