LC200 Rear Tailgate Cargo Interior Light Very Bright (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi @Brendan. I would like one in Black for my 2021 HE. Please PM me with details on how to order.

Thanks,

Tommy

Hey there, could you please message me with details on how to order? I have a 2021 LC Heritage Edition. Thanks!

I have been making these up for 200 Landcruisers in Australia and selling them.

I sell them for $190AUD in Australia if anyone is interested message us and I can post to USA to your location for 225AUD
Payments threw PayPal
Please PM and I will reply ASAP.

Only 1x (Light Gray) Interior panel colour
I do have a few black covers left also

**Fits 200 Series Landcruiser Sahara 2012-2019 (only) with electric rear lift up tailgate.

Plugs into factory wiring No cutting, soldering or running extra wiring or fuses.
Install it yourself in under 2mins!!

Rear 9w Led light operators when rear lift up tailgate opens also has over ride switch on/off to have the 9w Led Light off when tailgate is open.

9w Cree LED High Quality
Operational Hours = 50,000+ hours (more than 5 year continuous use)
Aluminum Casing to assist with heat distribution

120° degree angle Led.

Fused through factory vehicle wiring.

Blue illuminated push button switch.

Fitting Instructions provide with item

*Light times out after 20mins to prevent battery going flat if left open. Can be reset by simply opening and closing up liftup tailgate again

*Light switches on automatically when lift up tailgate is open and can be overridden so lift up tailgate is open and light is switched off

View attachment 2097673

View attachment 2097674

View attachment 2097675

View attachment 2097676

View attachment 2097678
Hi Brendan i would like to purchase a tailgate light kit grey in colour

thanks again @Brendan! Install was a breeze. The light is very bright and was just what I needed
PXL_20211102_005919855.jpg

Hey Brendan, I also need one for my white 2016 with Black interior.

Can you PM me?

thanks

Hey Brendan - Would love to order one for my ‘18 LC200 in Black. Please PM with info on how to order. Thanks!

Received my light in a timely manner and finally put it in Yesterday. I spray-painted the grey plastic gloss black, and it looks good (to me). The anal side of me may end up transferring everything to my original beige insert in time.... Works very well. Well made and an excellent upgrade that Lexus should have included originally! My hands were too big to reach in the hole and plug everything in once I had unplugged the button wire using a long screwdriver. My daughter's hand and arm was small enough to reach in and connect the new harness. 5 minute install with little hands. Maybe longer with adult hands. I'll post a photo at a later date.

Hi @Brendan. I have a 2021 200 (US) in black. I would like to purchase one light kit if you have them available. Thanks. I look forward to your pm.

hi @Brendan, would like to request a black one with powered tailgate for a 2018 LC. Thanks

Are you still making/selling these? Would love to get one!

2019 LC 200 (electric tailgate). PM me with instructions on how to order please -- located in the States.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom