LC200 Driver Seating (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I started my Toyota journey with a 2011 4Runner. Seats were tolerable and could I drive a day without too much pain. Traded it for a 2012 RX450h which I had for about 5 weeks The seats left my back in incredible pain after more than an hour in the drivers seat. While it was in the shop having the hood repainted they gave me a 2016 ES350 as a loaner car. I drove that to Pheonix and back with about a 1 hour stop (nine hour drive) and my back felt fine. I traded the RX for an ES and loved driving that car. (I tried older years of the ES but what ever change they made to the 2016 model seats was really good) It got totaled after a couple years and I leased a 2018 GS350. (I tried a 2019 ES but they changed the seats again and they were not as comfortable) The seats were better than the RX but not nearly as comfortable as the ES. Traded the GS for the LX and found the seats about the same as the GS. More couch like, not as supportive but about the same comfort level.

I have a tall torso and find most Toyota seats have shoulder padding that hits mid shoulder blade and create an uncomfortable sitting position.

I need to find a way to adapt some 2016-2018 ES seats into the LX and it would be a super cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom