Wanted Kaymar Tire carrier rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

let me know if you find anything I've been looking a couple of years and even talked to Kaymar about ordering from OZ just never pulled the trigger. Thanks.

I too have wanted a Kaymar solution for some time. I wonder if there may be any economies of scale to be achieved if a group of us got together and order a half dozen to be shipped stateside.

To the OP, please use this section for vehicle classifieds only, parts are a separate section and you can post wanted ads there

Thanks, the mud community

To the OP, please use this section for vehicle classifieds only, parts are a separate section and you can post wanted ads there

Thanks, the mud community
Hi Tenneessee80, I am pretty new on this chat, and not the most computer friendly. I appreciate you letting me know about that. I will do so. Now few questions:

Do I have to erase this chat? Is there any way I could transfer this to the right area? and How I get there

Thanks

I have a machine shop. If you can send me some links, images or drawings, I can make a batch here in California for all of you.

I have a machine shop. If you can send me some links, images or drawings, I can make a batch here in California for all of you.

Hi,

I was out of the state. I will so do my best to let you have all the info between today and tomorrow so can review it and let us know if you can make it and for how much.

Thanks

Ivan De Lucia

did anything come of the machine shop idea?

Can't find drawings but here are some pics, I would also be interested.

DCP04018.JPG

DSC00895.JPG

DSC00896.JPG

bumper2_zpsssorlxl5.jpg

bumper5_zpsbd8fnceb.jpg

I realize this is old, but I have a Kaymar rear tire carrier that I might be willing to sell for the right price. I only have the swing out, NOT the bumper itself...

I realize this is old, but I have a Kaymar rear tire carrier that I might be willing to sell for the right price. I only have the swing out, NOT the bumper itself...

HI! Is better late than never. I already got a Dobinsons rear bumper but I may have a frind that could use it. Send me a pic and how much are you willing to get for it and I will pass it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom