MUd Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lcwizard

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.4plusproducts.com
A reminder that 4PLUS offers 15% to MUD members. You have to mention the MUD affiliation. I have trouble connecting screen names with real ones, unless or course someones parents actually named their kid
wngrog or D'animal.

Until Christmas all tire carrier orders, 40,60,80 will include free D-rings and a tire repair kit.

4PlusProducts | Accessories | Tire Repair Kit

So many choices... I guess time to put in some overtime. Thanks for the reminder and great product line up you got.

This apply to 40-series Roll Cage?

:D

This apply to 40-series Roll Cage?

:D
It's not the cage that will scare you but the shipping. Since I don't have an advertised price I'd be opening a can of worms.
I seldom build two cages alike. I'm doing two local, one with Summit seats and one with Mastercraft both mounted in cradles.
In both cases I have the seats in hand. I've only shipped a couple in the last 7 years. Man-a-Fre used to ship a few each year.
Both that I've shipped were to the eastern side of the US. Shipping to the DC area was over 800.00 and one to Illinois was right at 700.00.
They go freight class 300 on a pallet that is 7' x 5' x 4' . Trucking uses dimensional rates. That's the size of two pallets. getting anyone but SAIA,
FED EX, UPS, or Estes Express to Miami is nearly impossible

I would pick up :D

Mother-in-Law lives in Phoenix (don't they all ?) so then I'd have a real reason to visit.

I was actually looking to have one made that would double as bows for a soft top and keep the existing seats and seat rails...

There was a guy who posted some great pix of one he built for himself, but I can't find them at the moment...

It's not the cage that will scare you but the shipping. Since I don't have an advertised price I'd be opening a can of worms.
I seldom build two cages alike. I'm doing two local, one with Summit seats and one with Mastercraft both mounted in cradles.
In both cases I have the seats in hand. I've only shipped a couple in the last 7 years. Man-a-Fre used to ship a few each year.
Both that I've shipped were to the eastern side of the US. Shipping to the DC area was over 800.00 and one to Illinois was right at 700.00.
They go freight class 300 on a pallet that is 7' x 5' x 4' . Trucking uses dimensional rates. That's the size of two pallets. getting anyone but SAIA,
FED EX, UPS, or Estes Express to Miami is nearly impossible

I have a new OCD top that has not been installed. For a '68 without any kind of soft top turnbuckles on it.

I have trouble connecting screen names with real ones, unless or course someones parents actually named their kid wngrog or D'animal.
I once had a co-worker named Radon. Another co-worker said his parents must have been into chemistry, I said they must have been into drugs.

I have a new OCD top that has not been installed. For a '68 without any kind of soft top turnbuckles on it.

Long ago i built a cage for a soft top. The B and C hoops should come up high enough to clear the body then flare out so the outside of the cage
is flush with the sides of the tub. I'm sure I have pictures on one of the failed computers that didn't get transferred. I'll see if i can locate them

Great. Thank you...

My 'vision' with cage as bows and SOR expedition roof rack is something like this, except with hard doors :
(I suppose this should be in the 40-forum)

I'm serious about getting the cage, btw....

upload_2017-10-14_16-3-12.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom