justdashes.com - Any Reviews or feedback? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to pull my 60 dash pad and have it refinished. Has anybody used this company, justdashes? I would love to hear some feedback good or bad and cost?
Also, I searched and came up short looking for a thread on how to properly pull the dash pad, is there such a thread?
Thanks in advance!
Pic for attention. :)

They do quality work but pricey. I enquired back in September but couldn't justify it personally. Maybe when everything else is finished and theres no other options I'll come back to them.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 8.43.18 AM.png

Same quote for me - $1200. At least they are consistently expensive. I believe some of us participated in an Instagram comment barrage to try and persuade them to produce FJ60 dash pads for $600 or so. This was maybe 3 months ago.

It only really died because they couldn't get their hands on a dash to work with.
They wanted the firewall as well

I used Just Dashes for my 40 somewhere around 1998 or so. I realize the 40 dash is a lot simpler than a 60, but I couldn’t be happier with their work.

20 years, never...never garaged and it literally looks as good as the day they did it. No fade, no tears etc., nothing but a factory looking new dash.

Try to order a new one from Partsouq. I got a brand new one for my 88 for $450 I think.

pulling the dash pad from memory,
remove gauge cluster,
remove glove box,
loosen the hvac bezel, doesn't need to be removed all the way,
remove the screws on the side door defroster vents,
there are either 2 or 3 10mm nuts along the firewall, under the windshield, behind the guage cluster and behind the glove box,
there are no nuts in the center of the dash pad, there are 2? clips that will slide out when removing the dash pad.

Try to order a new one from Partsouq. I got a brand new one for my 88 for $450 I think.
For a new dash pad oem? How does it look the dash pad on the 84 60 i am working on is cracked from the radio hole to the windshield owner may want to replace it.
Thanks
Tommy

For a new dash pad oem? How does it look the dash pad on the 84 60 i am working on is cracked from the radio hole to the windshield owner may want to replace it.
Thanks
Tommy
I bought an OEM dash pad for my 88 62 a couple of months ago. I didn't check for a 60, but if Toyota is still supporting the 62, you'd think they would be supporting the 60. Should be a quick search. I also got a bid from Just Dashes and that led me to look into other options.

Appreciate all of the input!

Need to find it but another mud member (I believe in SC) glassed then textured a dash and it looked great. Have not seen the final product after paint etc.
He’s actually doing a killer build putting and 80 under the 60 body. I’ll search and post the link if I can find it again.

I cleaned mine up, filled the cracks and had it shot with Line-X. Then I used the SEM car interior spray paint Cordovan Brown. All done for about $100. It looks really good.

I cleaned mine up, filled the cracks and had it shot with Line-X. Then I used the SEM car interior spray paint Cordovan Brown. All done for about $100. It looks really good.

Did you just fill the cracks with body bondo?

I used some permatex vinyl filler LINK it was supposed to stay flexible. If i did it again i would have used body filler (Bondo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom