Builds Just had to treat myself for Halloween... 65 SWB (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dom was one of my best friends. I feel honored to be around him in his last days. Life is so short. It seems like yesterday we were hanging out talking s*** to each other and working on cruisers. His gift to all of us is a reminder to spend more time with family, friends and our children. Dom was a great guy and I am a better man for knowing him.

Over a year and a half ago when we started the Mint 45 build within minutes I got a text from Dom. He was so excited and for months we shared messages about the build. I can't even find the words. Over the years from the crazy road trips to the LV build when some were thinking WTF are you doing he would message or call with so much support and excitement Hell Yeah Brother ! We made plans on a shared 45 road trip over the years. Like so many here on Mud he got it He had a true passion for these rigs and the people who owned them. Willing to pull something from his own stash or rig to help a fellow cruiser owner keep his rig going. One of our last visits Dom gave some of us a TLCA Grill Badge its been on the 45 since the Mint and will always be a reminder of our friendship. From day one of the build We did something special the Japaneese writing on the bottom of the doors translates to " F#ck Cancer " our next race will be dedicated to Dom

20230304_170940 (2) (1).jpg

Damn, having lost my best friend to cancer that also happened to be a 45 owner this hits home. Please spend time with friends and family and wheeling. It goes by quick. Glad he was able to drive his rig before passing. I hope your hitting the trails up there with Chef in your 45's.

I met Dom at Pat’s first Cruiser Summit in early 2022, I believe a mere weeks before Dom was diagnosed or got sick. We knew screen names, but had never met, and we chatted cruisers while he led me around like a tour guide introducing me to all the SoCal peeps. I’m a transplant and didnt know anyone, and am also not the most outgoing or a social butterfly, but Dom made me feel like one of the crew and really made for an unforgettable event with his kindness and friendliness (along with Pats hospitality hosting the event!). A few months went by and he reached out via PM and let me know what had transpired with the brain cancer and his health. It felt like a rug had been pulled out from under me having just experienced him in seemingly perfect health.

Have been pulling for him to recover, so sad to hear he has been taken from his family and friends far too soon. Life just isnt fair sometimes :(.

Condolences to his family, friends, and brothers and sisters in the department. In my little time interacting Dom, I know a HUGE hole has been left everywhere around him with his passing.

Last edited:
Dom was a great guy. I will miss him so much.

I was honored to attend Dom’s service today , I retired from a neighboring fire department and also own several cruisers. I drove my 45 to the service knowing Dom would have appreciated it. RIP brother Dominic
great to see you, we were all drooling at your cruiser when you drove away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom