Joe Rogan's FZJ80 build by Jonathan Ward (ICON) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well no, because...

*brings mike closer*

when Icon builds a FJ80 they replace or refurbish EVERYTHING. It takes YEARS. Its a completely different vehicle when they're done. I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance your thinking and make it easier for you to accomplish tasks like this because your pineal gland...jamie, can you get that article up...no, the other one. Yeah, the pineal gland actually makes your cells rejuvenate faster...here we go. Is it even an FJ80 when you're done, or is it a different car? Its entirely possible that its a COMPLETELY different car.

*looks over at screen*

look at that...yeah, that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus, those things will tear you to shreds.
PERFECT. Somehow DMT & chimps make it into all the podcasts lol

Former TV host from that show "Fear Factor". Currently an MMA commentator, comedian (has specials on Netflix), and has one of the most popular (if not the most) podcast out there. On his podcast he has a VERY wide array of guests from any field you could imagine. He's also been on a few hunting shows as a guest. Dude is everywhere.

Pretty much everywhere I am not; hope I'm not missing too much. :cheers:

Their are probably a few somewhat "famous" people on here.

Ya think!?

And hundreds that can afford a build like this but never post.

;)

Cheers

I'd have gone Cummins/ Duramax. A few too many modern touches, and the headlights are a little dicey. Splitting hairs of course. I applaud Joe for building an 80 and not buying the new Rolls Royce truck!

Last edited:
For some reason this build reminds me of Len. Lotta broskis, maybe? I can still appreciate the need for being dialed in but at some stage, someone is going to want to haul jetskis or jet boats and we should be prepared for that.

I submit a good band with a decent story. This is a bro and sis team of Canadians. Kinda makes sense if you watch the video and my mom shares a somewhat unique name with this chick and who doesn't like rooting for people from the middle of nowhere?

I like her bro too, "And of course you can't become if you only say what you would have done, so I missed a million miles of fun" is a smart thing to say.

Maybe this is cool. I say it is.

Last edited:
I'll bet Will Ferrell is on here.

Paparazzi ran up on @nukegoat

6BC57B17-40B3-4041-93EA-4D80C581A5B3.jpeg

TMZ realised that here was no point in asking about the cloth as the damage multiplier indicated that Spade is ignorant of all things Land Cruiser related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom