Joe Rogan's 80 - Thread closed no more threads on this topic please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention money, time and energy.
Did you have any particular members in mind? Just checked and I don’t seem to have a spare $300k at the moment...

It is making it trendy. I think the prices shot up a few bucks after that video started going around.

If I had a spare billion I wouldn't have interest in it. Going out and building something similar, sure that'd be cool, but like @Onur said, nothing new. 300K buys 20 really nice cruisers that I could store for later use. Maybe even rust free'ish ones.

Like I said, no 80 is worth $300,000. Just because you spend $300,000 does not make it worth that much. It's a mass produced vehicle, nothing rare, sure they are a cool rig, we all own one for that reason. Do you see any 40 series selling for $300,000?

By the time the rarest possibility exists that it could be worth that much, fuel will be $100/gallon or outright banned!

Damn this idle CHAT....... :flipoff2:

Did you have any particular members in mind? Just checked and I don’t seem to have a spare $300k at the moment...

Confused. I was concurring with the post I quoted.

A much nicer 80 could be built by a lot of members here for way less.

Just wondering who here could really come close to that (or as close as is possible without the facilities, which are awesome). Seriously. It's not that I doubt the expertise here; I'm on mud to learn from others (and contribute what I can).

I just wanna know who to give my money to should I one day come up with a spare $50k (or whatever). Don't have that kinda bank now--but it may be just a tad more likely than coming up with $300k. And someone more knowledgeable could get this done years faster than I will...

I'd nominate @NLXTACY , but I doubt he'd have the time... Your thoughts?

Last edited:
The genesis...
Screenshot_20191209-203309_Chrome.jpg
seems like a decent guy to me. Nice truck Joe...official Mud salute :flipoff2:

Joey actually is Joe Rogan.

They both live in LA
Names are the same
Both bad with computers

Just wondering who here could really come close to that (or as close as is possible without the facilities, which are awesome). Seriously. It's not that I doubt the expertise here; I'm on mud to learn from others (and contribute what I can).

I just wanna know who to give my money to should I one day come up with a spare $50k (or whatever). Don't have that kinda bank now--but it may be just a tad more likely than coming up with $300k. And someone more knowledgeable could get this done years faster than I will...

I'd nominate @NLXTACY , but I doubt he'd have the time... Your thoughts?

Umm I think you've got your quotes crossed there. The quote you have attributed to me (second one) isn't mine. The first quote is mine in response to your first weird call-out.

Umm I think you've got your quotes crossed there. The quote you have attributed to me (second one) isn't mine. The first quote is mine in response to your first weird call-out.
A thousand pardons, kind sir; I have corrected this grievous error.

I know we want this thread to age I just got one question 🙈
How did they increase voltage to the window regulators to make ‘em go faster?

I had asked that somewhere as well, and speculation was they use thicker wires in the new wiring harness. I may look into it further.

a V8 swap?? can you even imagine how bad the milage is going to be in that sucker?

Probably same or better than the 1FZ that preceded it.

Fancy talk for clean switch contacts and maybe fresh wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom