Jensen CAR910X Head Unit - Anyone have one installed? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thedoughboy

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking at upgrading to a floating screen stereo. I don't want to drop the bank and was considering this unit. Anyone try one?
1705874838912.png

Jensen CAR910X - https://www.crutchfield.com/p_110CAR910X/Jensen-CAR910X.html?tp=72381

I don’t have any personal experience but looked at that one when I was trying to decide on a budget friendly option. I think the X indicates the Sirius-ready connection, so if you don’t need that you can save a few bucks with the regular 910. I went with a different Jensen that allowed for car play but is just double din screen. For me, I just didn’t think the screen would wind up in a great place to be able to see easily. I bought an inexpensive Samsung tablet and mounted it up higher for maps.

When I bought my Land Cruiser it had a 10” floating screen. I hated how large and out of place it was in the dash. I replaced it with the Jensen car710 (double din 7”). It’s an awesome budget stereo. In fact the wireless carplay works better than the $1500 pioneer in my tundra 🫤

I have this model in Xena. It fits nicely in the dash and only uses one din slot. The screen tilts which allows me to view google maps and gaia while I am driving much better than the previous double din screen. It doesn't really block anything on the dash. Android Auto works great, just requires a cable. I can try to take a photo tomorrow if you'd like.

I have this model in Xena. It fits nicely in the dash and only uses one din slot. The screen tilts which allows me to view google maps and gaia while I am driving much better than the previous double din screen. It doesn't really block anything on the dash. Android Auto works great, just requires a cable. I can try to take a photo tomorrow if you'd like.
Pictures would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom