Iron Pig Off Road FJ55 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is the sickest fj55 I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!

You planning on welding on the 55 quarters in the rear or leaving it open like that? I think it would be cool to skin it out so it looks even more pig like. Of course, what do I know.....I'm sort of purist. ;)

Dude thats just wrong , hows a simple lube tech supposed to keep up with the jonses when you all keep raising the bar,.
I am diggin the salvaged hood from times past .
too cool though . me LIKES .
fj55-100

I really like that rear bumper. great work

OK - had a problem with the digi-cam card slot but it's fixed now. Here's a pic from the buggy up at Paragon on Pebbles.

It's been a month since I last wheeled it. I have one tube fender done on the front, and some more sheetmetal grafting done. Need the other tube fender finished and then a radiator hoop... something tells me I'm going to roll this thing down in Tellico in two weeks... good times!

Hope to see a lot of you guys there, we're bringing over $1,000.00 in prizes for the Raffle - and that's just IPOR's donation!

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com
IPORbuggy.jpg

IPOR said:
... something tells me I'm going to roll this thing down in Tellico in two weeks... good times!

Hope to see a lot of you guys there, we're bringing over $1,000.00 in prizes for the Raffle - and that's just IPOR's donation!

suhweeeet lookin ride, nicely done....

see you in Tellico ;)

pappy said:
Shudda put that on an 80 frame.

Nah, I have too much coin in the 60 to throw it to the curb just yet. The 55 is fun to drive with the manual trans too. It would be nice to have dual cases, but at $3k it's going to be a while before that happens. It works really well just like it is... good enough for this wheeling season anyway.

Besides, I've already got an FZJ40 in progress right now. (stretched 40 tub on an FZJ80 frame and running gear)

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com
FZJ40-1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom