Inexpensive front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I am seriously looking and I think the Addicted Off Road bumper is the best looking of all for 1st place in my book. With Metal Tech Goblin 2nd and SS Offroad 3rd. But SSO is no longer advertising bumpers under the Lexus tab? I also do like the Coastal Off-road bumper but I can’t put my buddy through welding me another bumper after doing the rear bumper.

And by far Addicted OR is the best price. Shipped it's $1,344 currently according to the website. Need to confirm if that is powder coated or raw at that price.
Soo Purdy and I know I can do a better job of trimming the stock bumper.

gx470_002.jpg

gx470_004.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure Iron Man USA is doing a deal with free shipping as well.

Does anyone on here have experience with RPMFab? Their front starts at $1199 with a powdercoat and looks pretty to my eye.
@vwynn
RPMfab closed their doors in May...another Pelfrey. I was at a fab shop in Phx a couple weeks ago when the owner just happened
to be talking about it. Some people get in this business to get rich. When it doesn't happen as fast as they want they pack up.
It's a slow,slow process. i spent the first 12 years working out of my garage, six of them with a second 40 hr job

Iron Man is under new management in the US now. May be time.

@vwynn
RPMfab closed their doors in May...another Pelfrey. I was at a fab shop in Phx a couple weeks ago when the owner just happened
to be talking about it. Some people get in this business to get rich. When it doesn't happen as fast as they want they pack up.
It's a slow,slow process. i spent the first 12 years working out of my garage, six of them with a second 40 hr job
This is good to know. Glad I didn’t buy a rear bumper from them in February with their 25% off sale.

I just pulled the trigger on the Addicted Offroad bumper. It was discounted and free shipping this Labor Day weekend! How could you say NO?
Added the hoop, driving lights, and turn signal lights. :bounce::clap::bounce2:

demello looked nice and was considering it when i was bumper shopping.

hopefully all goes well in 2 weeks for me.

Just an FYI. I tried to purchase from Demello, contacted them and never heard back. I moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom