Inexpensive front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who sells the most inexpensive front bumper with powder coat?

From what I can tell the ARB can be had for under $1k.

Any other options?

Not sure but I’m guessing not too may for less than a 1K that would be worth having. Where did you find a source for ARB? I’d be interested in that as they are bullet proof IMO.

IMG_1094.PNG
Someone got a little carried away with the sawzal :)

Is @addictedoffroad still the best price for a winch bumper?

I want to know where the OP found an ARB for under $1k! I am also in the market.

FWIW, Pelfrey is now bankrupt, so that option is off the table. IMO, the best options are MetalTech and/or Demello. But they are upwards of $1700 after shipping.

while pelfreys looked great, cautionary tale. They filed for bankruptcy last fall.

So is there a reason you don't see more Metal Tech Raven bumpers around? It's an amazing price point but I haven't seen any reviews. From my facebook stalking it looks like Jonathan Kvamme had one but I'm not exactly sure what happened to it...

Does anyone on here have experience with RPMFab? Their front starts at $1199 with a powdercoat and looks pretty to my eye.

Never heard of them... Addicted Offroad has a sale right now. 1000 for a bumper. Best deal going probably.

Does anyone on here have experience with RPMFab? Their front starts at $1199 with a powdercoat and looks pretty to my eye.

currently waiting for my bumper to be made and shipped... ordered it since 12/2018 so its a long wait. Once its all said and done the front cost around $1300-1400 due to shipping charges. From the pictures ive seen from members the front looks very solid.

currently waiting for my bumper to be made and shipped... ordered it since 12/2018 so its a long wait. Once its all said and done the front cost around $1300-1400 due to shipping charges. From the pictures ive seen from members the front looks very solid.
So the "10-12 week build time" for their bumper might be a little ambitious! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on it when it does arrive though. Right now, they and Demello make my favorite in terms of aesthetics, but the Demello comes in about $500 higher.

So the "10-12 week build time" for their bumper might be a little ambitious! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on it when it does arrive though. Right now, they and Demello make my favorite in terms of aesthetics, but the Demello comes in about $500 higher.

demello looked nice and was considering it when i was bumper shopping.

hopefully all goes well in 2 weeks for me.

So is there a reason you don't see more Metal Tech Raven bumpers around? It's an amazing price point but I haven't seen any reviews. From my facebook stalking it looks like Jonathan Kvamme had one but I'm not exactly sure what happened to it...
I think most just think it is ugly. Will it get the job done? For sure but for a little more you can get a full plate bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom