Identify these Wheels! Mint 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I found this amazing 80 series on Instagram. I absolutely love this aesthetic.

Is this car on ih8mud?

I would love to know what steel wheels are on it. Does anyone know the brand?

40224359_312303219575892_5291795655185663274_n.jpg

What model are they off?

They aren't 40/60/70/80 series 16" split rims, nor are they the 15" 40 series steel wheels.

These look 16" if not 17".

IMG_4185_1024x1024.JPG

The above is a 16" toyota split rim for reference. Notice the four "holes" around the inner barrel, which are absent from the example in the original post. The 15" 40 series one piece steel wheels also have these holes, so the wheels in that blue 80 are definitely not OEM landcruiser anything...

They look very similar to Wheel Vintique Smoothie wheels. There are details on the inner ring that are slightly different, but really close.

Wheel Vintiques makes a variety of sizes and offsets. The version I used fit OEM to 35” tires without a spacer (probably even larger if you ignore wheel width recommendations).

42-F187-FF-326-C-42-B9-8-C61-34-CF030-B0209.jpg

More info here.

Also, check my signature for more info/pics.

Also, the Wheel Vintiques come painted similar to the primer gray color in the OP photo. I had mine powder coated matte black.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, the Wheel Vintiques are cool, so are Summit ones in that for sale ad. But as you guys mentioned, the details in the wheels on that blue 80 are what makes them so awesome to me. They also look 17" or so which is not too common.

Thanks for the replies, the Wheel Vintiques are cool, so are Summit ones in that for sale ad. But as you guys mentioned, the details in the wheels on that blue 80 are what makes them so awesome to me. They also look 17" or so which is not too common.

The Wheel Vintiques and Summit wheels are the same. Summit just sells the WV wheels. They also come in 17” sizes. But they do not have the inner hub ring details you want.

Okay I may have an answer to my own question. They may be Stockton Series 20 rims.

Heres a photo I found on this forum. The details match... I think

img_2372-jpg.1088541

Okay I may have an answer to my own question. They may be Stockton Series 20 rims.

Heres a photo I found on this forum. The details match... I think

img_2372-jpg.1088541

I agree, they look like the Stockton wheels above.

How much heavier would these be over stock rims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom