ICON alloy wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all for the info!! I’m in search of a new set of wheels and tires for my stock 2000 lx470 with AHC. The chrome of the OEM wheels are peeling causing a slow leak.

I saw a set of icon rebound for sale around me (17x8.5, +25 offset). But wanna see if they’ll fit before I pull the trigger.

I saw most of the posts are for Land Cruiser or with a lift. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? I really would prefer no mod to the LX.

Thank you so so much in advance!

I dont see any reason why those would not fit. You will just need a spacer for the center cap in the front or different caps. Bencc on here makes taller caps to cover the axle dust cap or Delta makes a spacer. I just put spacers on mine the other day so I could run the front caps.

Also most of the Icon wheels come in that spec I believe in 5x150

I dont see any reason why those would not fit. You will just need a spacer for the center cap in the front or different caps. Bencc on here makes taller caps to cover the axle dust cap or Delta makes a spacer. I just put spacers on mine the other day so I could run the front caps.

22C7A1FB-3D87-4299-8B2C-24CA742A004D.jpeg

Here is the rebound in a 17” with no lift, also Bencc’s center caps to clear the front hubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom