I love my 80...even more. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
tired-iron.mounet.com
I continue to be amazed at the performance of these machines, I pulled my plugs last night to see how they were holding up. I couldn't believe how perfectly all six were colored (very, very light tan) so I reinstalled them.

Mine is a '91 with 235,000 miles, it has only had regular maintaince (no major repairs). It doesn't use any oil between changes and doesn't leak anywhere. Transmission and transfer case are quiet and shift perfectly.

Just thought I would say a good word for a great vehicle:D

I have to agree George! I did the plugs, wires, rotor, cap, fuel filter, oil change "Mobil 1 always" pcv and hose, PHH and stater contacts with plunger sunday night. I am always happy with the performance of these trucks. My wife keeps asking me if I want a new truck. I say why spend $50K when this one does so good. Its a lot cheaper to maintain this one than buy a new one. Mine has 190K on it now. When something does happen to the engine, its time for a 4BTA and a pair of Volvos:flipoff2:. And by the way, god bless everyone that has done their own PHH replacement.

Sweet, I hope mines the same. Going to do plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor today with 215,000 k miles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom