HEATER BLOWER FAULT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1995 1hd ft right hand drive manual Landcruiser heater blower only works on low speed and high speed if I push speed 2 and 3 fan stays at low speed . It is a full auto air system ECU controlled can anyone help have searched the internet can find systems with a small control box with 3 relays inside but i dont have that on my car .
I have changed the heater resister didn't fix it, it's a small two wire resister not the big resister .
lower down on the heater inbetween the blower motor and ac condensor is a small unit with fins on it called a AC amplifier and a another box in front of also called a AC amplifier PART NUMER 88650-60081 .
There is a relay in the drivers kick panel that clicks when blow fan turned on and fan will not work when relay unplugged .
please help

Feeling your pain.
1995 5speed FT.
Left to ski Japan a couple weeks ago, and now blower will work when driving, but shuts off at idle. Been waiting for temps above -20C to eventually dig into the issue.
You might be able to rig up a switch to directly power the fan. Belive high is blue white and white blue wires in the harness.
Check the harness connections.
Good luck

Well we'll!
Removed both kick plates, finally decided to bang the blower motor with my hand and eureka. All functions are go.
And to think I was about to pull relays, test harnesses and what-not.

I have a 1995 1hd ft right hand drive manual Landcruiser heater blower only works on low speed and high speed if I push speed 2 and 3 fan stays at low speed . It is a full auto air system ECU controlled can anyone help have searched the internet can find systems with a small control box with 3 relays inside but i dont have that on my car .
I have changed the heater resister didn't fix it, it's a small two wire resister not the big resister .
lower down on the heater inbetween the blower motor and ac condensor is a small unit with fins on it called a AC amplifier and a another box in front of also called a AC amplifier PART NUMER 88650-60081 .
There is a relay in the drivers kick panel that clicks when blow fan turned on and fan will not work when relay unplugged .
please help
I used to have this problem. My fix was this guy. Had to buy it used, but it now works!
IMG_3938.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom