Headlight conversion 7” round (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is a design I made by special request. Round headlight openings, slotted grille with the 5 open slots like the 60 series.

DC252008-43E4-4B2B-9F1F-7377ECD91B4A.jpeg

Reactions: KTP
Here is a design I made by special request. Round headlight openings, slotted grille with the 5 open slots like the 60 series.

View attachment 2092614

I'd love to see how that top one looks on the cruiser it's going on! That's the bee's knees right there.

Since that looks so similar to a 60 series, would a version of that work on a 62 that gets converted to “round” eyes?

Most people just gather fj60 front grill/headlight parts to do the conversion, but just wondering...

Looks good!

Since that looks so similar to a 60 series, would a version of that work on a 62 that gets converted to “round” eyes?

Most people just gather fj60 front grill/headlight parts to do the conversion, but just wondering...

Looks good!
I do make grilles that do fit the 60 and 62. I am working on the grille and headlight conversion for the 62, just no time to finish it right now.

I'd love to see how that top one looks on the cruiser it's going on! That's the bee's knees right there.
I would love to see it too! However, lately there has not been many installed photos of my products being posted. :(

Reactions: KTP
I would love to see it too! However, lately there has not been many installed photos of my products being posted. :(

Send me one for testing and I will post a ton of cool pictures for you.

That 60 series look is awesome! Do you have a site for these or is it all on here? What's the price point for the 60 looking grille and 7"buckets? Ha e it as a whole kit I presume?

That 60 series look is awesome! Do you have a site for these or is it all on here? What's the price point for the 60 looking grille and 7"buckets? Ha e it as a whole kit I presume?
www.landcruisergrilles.com is my website. PM me if you are serious and we can discuss. Thanks!

Installed a set of JDM 200 series horns straight from Japan for $70 plus shipping. These are beautiful, finished in charcoal metallic high gloss body paint. They don't fit in the OEM location but DO fit perfectly on either side of my condenser next to the headlights. It's like they were made to work with this grill and sound amazing. I used a 5/16" nut to space them away from the radiator support and used longer 6mm bolts. I just used a standard female spade connector to attach the wire to the horn. They not only work with the factory horn relay, but since my 4x GM horns are still connected, all 6x horns work fine with the OEM relay and like my grill setup, it sounds very unique!!

View attachment 2036106

View attachment 2036107

View attachment 2036108

View attachment 2036109
Your messages are full. Send me an email or call me. I have a question about your chrome shop.

What is the grille coated with? It looks like clear over the bare metal. I like it! That emblem is a good choice too!

Thank you! I had it powder coated "chrome" The powdercoat is by Cardinal Paint. I like it, came out a bit darker than actual chrome would be, kind of going towards light gunmetal, haha. I needed an emblem that was removable in case I changed my mind about it later.

New design based on the 60 series look. Changed the seam between headlights and grille, made it more vertical. Added trim to the headlight housings and using round holes instead of the rectangle openings. Might look cool?View attachment 2044788
Would love to see the round headlight cutout installed on a truck vs the rectangle opening. How would adjusting the headlight angle work with these (Guessing from the rear)?

Would love to see the round headlight cutout installed on a truck vs the rectangle opening. How would adjusting the headlight angle work with these (Guessing from the rear)?
I have sold 2 with the round headlight openings. As usual though, nobody has posted the photos of them. The adjusters are still within reach from the front with a long Allen wrench. There are additional adjustments on the rear also. I made the rectangular openings because I thought the round holes looked odd. There is too much plain surface area around the headlight opening. That’s just my opinion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom