Headlamp Washer Fluid Bottle- Wanted Dead or Alive

tmxmotorsports

SILVER Star
Before purchasing new washer fluid container and coolant resivor i used 420 bong cleaner with somewhat good results figured if it could clean marijuana resien it could possibly clean those 😂😂 but new was rhe way to go. If the headlight washer bottle was available it would have been purchased also and the fuse holder bracket i made wouldhave been somewhere else. Nice job @TRFarmers

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
I Personally take what @TRFarmers is doing Very serious , its no laughing matter when a EQUAL ......

pulls off a TRUE WONDER of Concept Vision Reproduction part like he has !

Its simply Amazing to have watched his IDEA and PIPE Dream Turn into Reality ... :cool:

GOOD SHOW Brother

A+

s-l1600123 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Don Pedro

SILVER Star
Count me in for one, mine is all there but hopelessly cracked. When they are ready to purchase and ship do a major shout out

Ernboto

My garage is my happy place
SILVER Star
If you haven’t already sold the other 1987 bottles I’ll be interested in at least one. And depending on the price maybe a couple

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
If you haven’t already sold the other 1987 bottles I’ll be interested in at least one. And depending on the price maybe a couple

@Spike Strip
@3_puppies

This is My suggested path for @TRFarmers ,

boldly go where nobody has gone before , push ever further and dig and dive deeper into what was never and what is NOW YOUR Pipe dream we are all so proudly waiting for with great anticipation ...........

i want to Pre-Order
QTY x 20 Pcs tonight

Please PM me

thanks brother

kindly matt :)

47480 (1) (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom