Headlamp Washer Fluid Bottle- Wanted Dead or Alive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Before purchasing new washer fluid container and coolant resivor i used 420 bong cleaner with somewhat good results figured if it could clean marijuana resien it could possibly clean those 😂😂 but new was rhe way to go. If the headlight washer bottle was available it would have been purchased also and the fuse holder bracket i made wouldhave been somewhere else. Nice job @TRFarmers

I Personally take what @TRFarmers is doing Very serious , its no laughing matter when a EQUAL ......

pulls off a TRUE WONDER of Concept Vision Reproduction part like he has !

Its simply Amazing to have watched his IDEA and PIPE Dream Turn into Reality ... :cool:

GOOD SHOW Brother

A+

s-l1600123 - Copy - Copy.jpg

FWIW, most of these have smashed-in tops from resting tools on top and then closing the hood...

Count me in for one, mine is all there but hopelessly cracked. When they are ready to purchase and ship do a major shout out

I would like to pre-order 2 as well

Please

Good Work and Attn. to Details ! :)

FEA4EC79-19B7-4445-ABB2-8E8416B3443A_2048x.jpg

Last edited:
If you haven’t already sold the other 1987 bottles I’ll be interested in at least one. And depending on the price maybe a couple

If you haven’t already sold the other 1987 bottles I’ll be interested in at least one. And depending on the price maybe a couple

define 1987 Bottles Seth ? 🤔

please

thanks

@Spike Strip
@3_puppies

This is My suggested path for @TRFarmers ,

boldly go where nobody has gone before , push ever further and dig and dive deeper into what was never and what is NOW YOUR Pipe dream we are all so proudly waiting for with great anticipation ...........

i want to Pre-Order
QTY x 20 Pcs tonight

Please PM me

thanks brother

kindly matt :)

Last edited:
2000 unit production run minus a bunch of people interested = ~1987 left available for sale at this point

1977 units Seth , i bumped my pre order up to Qty x 20 pcs just now ............ :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom