HDC Vehicle Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year and model:. 1998 LX470

Name of owner: Virgil

Name of vehicle: Depends on how she is behaving

Mileage on odo: 339,000

Mods: triple locked, bumpers, lots of other things

How do I use it: Getting me there and back. Daily driver

Dirty, dirty girl

PXL_20230223_161335199.MP.jpg

Hello! I am moving to New Mexico and would like to see if yall do any local meets. I am originally from Florida and moving from San Diego, CA to Albuquerque in May. I am also interested and value any input on where to live in Albuqerque as I do not know the area so I am looking for a place to rent. I just need a garage (for tools) and room. My instagram is "Aesthetically_Vance" if you would like to see random pictures of the tacoma. I hope to meet all of yall soon!
I'd be happy to give recommendations on where to live but I'd need to know where you will be working, how much you can afford and how long of a commute can you stomach. Also, do you prefer more urban, suburban or rural lifestyle? ABQ metro is very spread out and the metro population is about 1 million. There are tons of opportunities of where to live, and plenty of places I would never consider living. Be warned that rents have gone up considerably in the last few years and you can expect to pay $1,000 - $2,000/month depending on the number of bedrooms you want and what part of town you want to live in. A garage is possible at some complexes but not common.

Hello! I am moving to New Mexico and would like to see if yall do any local meets. I am originally from Florida and moving from San Diego, CA to Albuquerque in May. I am also interested and value any input on where to live in Albuqerque as I do not know the area so I am looking for a place to rent. I just need a garage (for tools) and room. My instagram is "Aesthetically_Vance" if you would like to see random pictures of the tacoma. I hope to meet all of yall soon!

View attachment 3255994
I'd start a new thread introducing yourself and restating the question. It'll get more traction there!

View attachment 3255994
Nice rig.
I live in Rio Rancho, and I like that area of the ABQ metro. So, give it some thought. Got to be some places for rent with a garage there. Not out of town, but on the edge of Albuquerque. Good luck on your move.

Not new to mud or New Mexico. Just found this thread and it’s a good resource for us to bounce questions off of each other when we need advice.

Year & Model: 1994 FZJ80
Name of Owner: Brandon
Name of Vehicle: Tumbleweed
Mileage: 364,799
Mods: Baselining all hoses, leaks, window regulators, bearings, alignment and such.
Uses: Could possibly be my kid’s first vehicle to drive around town… in 8 years 😜. Fun project vehicle because it was too good of a deal to pass up. Occasionally road trip it to West Texas once it’s good to go.
2D2FAE51-5DB6-494D-961F-E5CC15F7AB91.jpeg
F32E763B-761B-4194-90ED-B6CA7C9CA96F.jpeg
A417AFB9-DDD8-4576-90E5-CF8800E269CD.jpeg

Nice 80. Looks like you will fit in just fine. Make sure to check out the stickys for upcoming trips and events.

Word of warning. You drive an 80. Ali drives an 80. Ali is the master at spending other people's money. You might want to steer clear of the fella.

Nice 80. Looks like you will fit in just fine. Make sure to check out the stickys for upcoming trips and events.

Word of warning. You drive an 80. Ali drives an 80. Ali is the master at spending other people's money. You might want to steer clear of the fella.
Noted, steer clear of @alia176 😅.

Noted, steer clear of @alia176 😅.
Yes, your 80 looks too stock for him not to slobber over. Of course, you might look at his, and slobber at it. BTW, breakfast this Saturday at the Daily Grind if you are available. Good food. Good chat. Lots of tire kicking.

Welcome Brandon, looks like you've got quite the herd of Cruisers!

Went to a breakfast a while back and then my truck pooped out. So now it's fixed and I'm in.

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1994 4runner
2. Name of owner: Ivy
3. Name of vehicle (optional): a lot of profanities up to this point
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 295k
5. Modifications, if any: rebuilt motor and a ton of parts to make it run, 2.25 headers, tires, shocks, springs, rhino liner paint job, roof rack
6. How you use the truck: daily driver, camping, 4 wheeling
7. A single photo

Welcome Ivy, I remember meeting you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom