Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NM- High Desert Cruisers' started by marcfj60, Apr 8, 2007.
Haha their will always be newbs! Thanks man @marcfj60
1. Year and model of vehicle 1999 LX470
2. Name of owner Steve
3. Name of vehicle (optional) The Cruiser, The Goat
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 171k Sep2017
5. Modifications, if any I took off the running boards- does that count?
6. How you use the truck Weekend, camping, photography
7. A single photo – La Mosca overlook near Mt. Taylor
Yo @Cruiserompin, time to introduce your rig over here, doncha know!
So how do I join the HDC club!? Just come to a meet?
@Dumpolina can send you the membership form and send in a PP. You get a free Tshirt, yippeeee!!!!
So no paperwork needed, just paypal $20.00 to HDCruisers@yahoo.com
Be sure to include your name.
OR come to meeting Saturday and we'll take care of it.
Cool beans I will probably do the paypal we're moving this weekend so it'd be hard to get out haha. Thanks @Dumpolina
Au contraire Nick, you need to start this day off with a hearty breakfast/coffee and afterward sucker some additional hands for the move.
That's not a half bad idea!