HDC Vehicle Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Year and model of vehicle- '63 FJ45 SWB
2. Name of owner- Shawn
3. Name of vehicle (optional)- none
4. Mileage on the truck odometer- it says 46k, my guess is that's 246k, it's had at least 3 engines in it. this drive train has about 80k
5. Modifications, if any- 100% stock restoration
6. How you use the truck- i don't, it sits in the garage. needs some carb work so i can bring it to meetings.
98 fall w mtn bikeR.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle- '63 FJ45 SWB
2. Name of owner- Shawn
3. Name of vehicle (optional)- none
4. Mileage on the truck odometer- it says 46k, my guess is that's 246k, it's had at least 3 engines in it. this drive train has about 80k
5. Modifications, if any- 100% stock restoration
6. How you use the truck- i don't, it sits in the garage. needs some carb work so i can bring it to meetings.

It's pretty - I enjoy seeing it every time. Even if it is sitting in your garage!

It would be great to see it at a meeting, and it would probably be good for the truck to get it out on (or off) the road.

My newish 100

I just realized that I deleted the old truck from this post but never put the new truck's info in.

1. Year and Model: 1999 UZJ100
2. Name of owner: Marc
3. Name of vehicle - The Cruiser
4. Mileage: 90K in 4/09 when I bought it
5. Modifications: 285/75R16 BFG A/T's - nothing else
6. How it's used: Mall cruising, curb crushing, kid hauling, occasional camping
Hundy 2.jpg

Year & Model: 77 FJ40
Name of owner: Paul/Cy
Name of Vehicle: Bad Mojo
Mileage: 150,000 young
Modifications: 2.5" OME, 33" Skinnes
How it's used: Daily Driver

PoserShoot1.jpg

ol'jenny

1. Year and model of vehicle: 9/72 FJ40
2. Name of owner: Andrew Parker
3. Name of vehicle: ol'jenny
4. Mileage: 78,xxx
5. Modifications: OME 2.5" Lift.
6. How you use the truck: undergoing disk brake conversion

source3-albums-buildthread-picture10506-theshine.jpeg

1. Year and model- '86 Mini Truck
2. Name of owner- Harry Wagner
3. Name of vehicle (optional)- None
4. Mileage on the truck odometer- 230xxx miles
5. Modifications, if any- See here
6. How you use the truck- To crawl over rocks
truck.jpg

Nice color scheme!

Nice color scheme!

Harry's truck is awesome (well, I can think of ONE thing that would increase the awesome--and it rhymes with "easel" ;) ), but that paint job really is one of the coolest things ever. It is actually pretty convincing. Logo and everything!

Dan

1. Year and model of vehicle: 93 '80
2. Name of owner: Daisy
3. Name of vehicle (optional): Uhh, the cruiser
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 227k and still going
5. Modifications, if any: 3" OME, 285's
6. How you use the truck: Daily Driver and weekend wheeler

100_2939.jpg
100_2939.jpg

How about "Flower"? Built to handle what you can throw at her, but just like you, a girls name, you were warned that would come up :flipoff2:

Very nice looking rig. The logo seems risky, but lots of ugly green x-FS rigs wandering the state. 2009 was the last year for the FS to buy green rigs, all will be white from now on. In 6 years there will scarcely been a green rig in the fleet.

Harry's truck is awesome (well, I can think of ONE thing that would increase the awesome--and it rhymes with "easel" ;) ), but that paint job really is one of the coolest things ever. It is actually pretty convincing. Logo and everything!

Dan

2009 was the last year for the FS to buy green rigs, all will be white from now on. In 6 years there will scarcely been a green rig in the fleet.

Really? That must be why I've been seeing the white trucks. I was thinking maybe they denoted a separate division of the FS or something. I learn something new every day.

Dan

Harry's truck is awesome ...but that paint job really is one of the coolest things ever. It is actually pretty convincing. Logo and everything!

x2, except having worked for Team Green, it didn't take long to learn that there are no foreign vehicles in their fleet. One used to be able to distinguish what funding was used to purchase which rigs by their color, along w/how well they were correspondingly maintained (GSA $ = white rigs, better resale value, longer PM intervals)

Ref the color: my employer also used/s a distinct color, which adds approx 10k to the purchase price of each vehicle. We don't worry so much about resale, as the FS flips rigs every 5 or so years, and we move 'em to back line status at 10y+.

1. Year and model of vehicle: 93 FZJ-80
2. Name of owner: John Franklin
3. Name of vehicle (optional)
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: ~186k
5. Modifications, if any: factory locked, OME 850/860, 285/75 duratracs, ARB bullbar, CDL... work in progress.
6. How you use the truck: weekend wheeler, camping, family fun rig
7. A single photo – not very big, to save disk space
782390135_Lqc9g-L.jpg

1. 2007 Tacoma
2. Ron and Becca H.
3. It's kinda like cross between a teacher and a storm dance; not sure yet
4. <20,000
5. service bulletin for springs/shocks, factory limited slip R
6. I don't, but when I do, it's usually very muddy/wet this is my primary (light) adventuring and camping vehicle.

1. 1982 short bed mini
2. R & B
3. (jack) needs renamed my mother's BF's name is Jack
4. been around the block once or twice; a lot
5. P.O. cool job on bumper, wife bought me 33x12.5's so I can be cool like her
6. like I stole it, great yard truck, urban assault vehicle, DD

1. 1972 FJ40
2. R&B
3. Leila
4. unknown
5. P.O. shackles and 33's
6. Wife's wheeler, fun.
compressed some wedding; HDC 1st 051.jpg
jack on 33's 044.jpg
008 compressed.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle: 93 '80
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 227k and still going
5. Modifications, if any: 3" OME, 285's
6. How you use the truck: Daily Driver and weekend wheeler

View attachment 367548

Umm, Brian, it's time to change your vehicle pic This white 80 was like four vehicles ago? :flipoff2:

1) 2006 GX470
2) Bruce
3)
4) 155k
5) 3" extend/long travel lift by MetalTech, Radflo 2.5 shocks, REI full skids & rock rails, Kenwood DNX893s head unit, storage and fridge in back, MetalTech rear bumper on its way. Planing on a DO front bumper & Warn Zion winch.
6) everyday & off road trips & camping

IMG_4946.JPG

Last edited:
Seems like another lifetime when I created this thread. And then some newbs found it and resurrected it. That sure is a pretty 60 @Cruiserompin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom