Has anyone bought and tried this DUALSAW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No experience with one, Sears sells the same thing if you wanna go see one in person, they call it a "Twin Cutter" saw.

I'd probably feel better about it if they didn't have those 2 snake-oil salesmen hawking it. Both of those guys are annoying.

lame for one the blades would be dull in seconds with all that abuse and then the only thing you gain is a bit less kick and if you are not a retard you can use a regular skil saw without it ending up on your forehead. haha what a waste of money.

Hmmm...reminds me of the RotoZip informercials...what a POS that was :rolleyes:.

I got a rotozip for xmas one year. That thing is near useless. This thing however looks somewhat useful. What does sears call their version?

It doesn't look too durable. How about the Fein Multimaster?

Fein MultiMaster - Fein MultiMaster System

These things are pretty cool. My wife uses them in the hospital too for cutting casts, etc. Pricey, but effective.

Ya, someone told me about it... I told them that a sawzall is perfect for all my chopping applications. I think this would only come in handy if you needed to cut a sunroof out or something without warping the panels. I am kinda drawn to infomercials anyway.

The idea is sound,construction? Mike

The Germans were the original precision industrialists and these tools have been around for a long time. I would bet it is very durable. There are knock offs on the market too. I'm hoping somebody :princess: will get me one for my birthday.

If you want to cut alum and metal sheet as well as wood. Get the Makita cordless saw. It absolutely kicks a... I've been using one constantly for about a year now and it has amazed me at every turn. I have cut 1/4" thick steel with it and it didn't even know it was there. The steel cutting blade lasts forever if you treat it right. It is definitely my favorite tool!

Makita USA - Tool Details - BCS550

X2 on the Makita...

I cut through 1" solid bar stock today with the Makita during a demo. The cut was smooth and clean, but the key is a nice slow speed with it. It's an amazing little saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom