Happy thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image-3337648632.jpg

image-3337648632.jpg

What am I thankful for....

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to bang my head on the dash of my 55, wondering how to get the next dodad apart, so I can plate it.

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to pick what I want to put on my dash, padding, paint or even skulls!

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to spend countless dollars on sound deadening, so I can drive across our Country and hear EVERY word my loving Wife says to me. :eek:

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to buy my body man a weekend cabin on the lake or spend endless nights thinking about what color to paint the cylinder head. You get the point!

That I live in a Country, where I'm just FREE!

Thanks to all the Men and Women, who make that possible. :clap:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving folks! Glad to be in this great country where God, Family are near and Pigs are in short supply!!

What am I thankful for.... That I live in a Country, where I'm free to bang my head on the dash of my 55, wondering how to get the next dodad apart, so I can plate it. That I live in a Country, where I'm free to pick what I want to put on my dash, padding, paint or even skulls! That I live in a Country, where I'm free to spend countless dollars on sound deadening, so I can drive across our Country and hear EVERY word my loving Wife says to me. :eek: That I live in a Country, where I'm free to buy my body man a weekend cabin on the lake or spend endless nights thinking about what color to paint the cylinder head. You get the point! That I live in a Country, where I'm just FREE! Thanks to all the Men and Women, who make that possible. :clap: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

This!

Eat turkey, not bacon!

Have a good one Pig Lovers!!!

What am I thankful for....

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to bang my head on the dash of my 55, wondering how to get the next dodad apart, so I can plate it.

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to pick what I want to put on my dash, padding, paint or even skulls!

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to spend countless dollars on sound deadening, so I can drive across our Country and hear EVERY word my loving Wife says to me. :eek:

That I live in a Country, where I'm free to buy my body man a weekend cabin on the lake or spend endless nights thinking about what color to paint the cylinder head. You get the point!

That I live in a Country, where I'm just FREE!

Thanks to all the Men and Women, who make that possible. :clap:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Well put!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I agree with most all of that, Ron, but having just driven thirty minutes across town in the quiet comfort of a modern vehicle with mine, with this consideration......

What am I thankful for........EVERY word my loving Wife says to me.

I'm thankful that we live in a country where I'm free to tell you that you're just friggin' nuts.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Now to poop and watch some James Bond films. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom