GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want one of those...

I gotta get the wife to get my truck packed :hillbilly:

I was really hoping to get the RTT on the M416 but I just have not made the time.

See you goofy bastards late around the camp fire.....

Hugh Heifer said:
See you goofy bastards late around the camp fire.....

if I recall Hugh you were in bed pretty early a couple of nights! JUS SAYIN

tkinze said:
Somebody was supposed to get me one a few months back but....FAIL :flipoff2:

I've asked a few people a few times too. :(

Make a bunch and when people ask "what does that mean?", tell them it costs $5 to hear the story... but you get a free sticker at the end. :D

I will call Adam and tell him to bring a bunch of them with him. Or CID might read this and tell him to.

Is there a mall anywhere close to Sparta? Reason I ask is that my 100 freaks out if it doesn't touch a Simon Properties parking lot at least once every 72 hours.

On another note, do we provide our own kegs or are they usually brought by the event sponsors?

I will bring the scotch if you bring the beer.

DanKunz said:
I will bring the scotch if you bring the beer.

I really don't even drink beer anymore. It doesn't do anything except make me urinate every 20 minutes. And don't come back with the "you should try triple hopped (insert hippie name here) beer". Personally, I'll stick to RB&V.

Last edited:
Is there a mall anywhere close to Sparta? Reason I ask is that my 100 freaks out if it doesn't touch a Simon Properties parking lot at least once every 72 hours.
On another note, do we provide our own kegs or are they usually brought by the event sponsors?

:lol:

There are 2 kegs Friday night and 2 kegs Saturday night, I believe, and they are provided by sponsors. I would still definitely bring some drink of your own though. Last year we had massive amounts of beer and other various drinks (at the ACC spot) and I don't remember there being much left when we were packing up... :hmm:

I am bringing scotch and coconut water, drink of champions because it has a punch and hydrates too!

DanKunz said:
I am bringing scotch and coconut water, drink of champions because it has a punch and hydrates too!

I'll have to try that. Every time I get back on the RB&Vs, I end up stopping at every ATM I come across, quickly followed by stops at gas stations in order to get as many singles as my pockets can carry. "Dollar dollar bills ya'll...." (Kenny F'n Powers)

RBV is a good drink, but it can really mess with ya.

S&C is smoother, tastes better, and makes me happy.

I will call Adam and tell him to bring a bunch of them with him. Or CID might read this and tell him to.

Adam says he is getting them printed up. I'll try to keep reminding him. Says he is going to get some printed in white this time, no more black.

:doh:

CID 96 said:
Adam says he is getting them printed up. I'll try to keep reminding him. Says he is going to get some printed in white this time, no more black.

:doh:

White would go great on the Franken80...

Ive got a few red ones on some stuff in the garage

Aww, I liked the double entendre of having the stickers that color. They're a little more inconspicuous too; I like that illusiveness.

4xsteve said:
Aww, I liked the double entendre of having the stickers that color. They're a little more inconspicuous too; I like that illusiveness.

And you are quite illusive Steve. Kind of a Man of Mystery. Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom