GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When does everyone plan on going up?

I'm going to do my best to have my pickup ready to go this year. I'll probably only be able to go on the weekend though. Like Friday-Saturday-Sunday.

Monday - Sunday again most likely.

Registered Drivers as 5Feb

GA 1
AL 1
WV 1
VA 1
SC 2
FL 2
TN 4

As the largest TLCA chapter in the event region, the GA registration numbers are interestingly low.

It's still pretty early.

Ok. Recurring perspective in the chapter for a number of years. Possibly because it is a close event with a lot of attendance flexibility (attend for 1 day up to 6, camping versus cabin reservation, ...) which requires limited advance commitments.

I have my vacations for the year blocked out around GSMTR and CMCC. If I don't forecast and commit, other priorities will arise and then it will be a missed event.

But it is still interesting considering the total numbers involved within the different chapters.

Ok. Recurring perspective in the chapter for a number of years. Possibly because it is a close event with a lot of attendance flexibility (attend for 1 day up to 6, camping versus cabin reservation, ...) which requires limited advance commitments.

I have my vacations for the year blocked out around GSMTR and CMCC. If I don't forecast and commit, other priorities will arise and then it will be a missed event.

But it is still interesting considering the total numbers involved within the different chapters.

I think you're spot on with the commitment thing. People are waiting until it gets closer.

I will be registering. Will be solo, just waiting on my wife to confirm her trip to NYC while I go to GSMTR.

I will be registering. Will be solo, just waiting on my wife to confirm her trip to NYC while I go to GSMTR.

I'll be flying solo this year as well. With the new :princess: coming any day now the wife will be staying home with her I'm sure.

I'm going to make this one! I barely missed last year's event due to my truck not being ready.

Lowe Toy- I work in Warner Robins and live in Macon. Maybe I'll limp my troopie by LT one day next week!

I'm going to make this one! I barely missed last year's event due to my truck not being ready.

Lowe Toy- I work in Warner Robins and live in Macon. Maybe I'll limp my troopie by LT one day next week!

DO IT!!! I'd love to see it! :grinpimp:

MetalTech Group Buy Offer for the GSMTR
One of our sponsors, MetalTech, has offered a GSMTR Group Buy opportunity.
If MetalTech receives at least three orders of MetalTech products by April 20th, they will discount each order 10% AND the shipping will be split between everyone in the group buy for even more savings ( about 50% on shipping). Your order will be delivered to you at GSMTR. All you have to do is contact MetalTech at 800-839-0684 with your order and mention that you are part of the GSMTR group buy.

LOWE TOYOTA is proud to announce that we are joining with ACC Toyota to sponsor the 21st Annual Great Smokey Mountain Trail Ride!! Lowe Toyota, the Official OEM Parts Supplier and Official Sponsor of GSMTR '12, May 14-19!!

More info to come later but be on the lookout for prizes and giveaways to be announced. AND, we will have some cool Toyota swag to give away while we are there!!!:bounce:

lowe-toyota-albums-gsmtr-12-picture21605-lowe-toyota-3x8.jpg

Lowe Toyota! The OFFICIAL OEM Parts Supplier and Official Sponsor of the 21st Annual GSMTR! :D

I'm going. :)

Yep, flying into Nashville and driving with the TennesseeSquires. Very VERY excited!!!
Larry, is Melissa going? I would love to see her, too. She's gotta be, what, almost 16 now? I think she was about 10 last time I saw her.

I get to meet virtual people in real life! This is going to be good fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom