Group Buy -- OEM 80 Series Hand Throttle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First 9 sets should be here beginning of next week according to Fedex:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2::bounce:

Akella said:
First 9 sets should be here beginning of next week according to Fedex:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2::bounce:

So how many total does that make you have so far? I know I'm #48 so I was just wondering what # you were up to. Thanks

i know im on the list somewhere lol

So how many total does that make you have so far? I know I'm #48 so I was just wondering what # you were up to. Thanks

Next shipping from Europe will be beginning of next week and i have there about 30 sets. Plus i started to gather parts for the 3rd shipping and i have about 5 sets ordered and 10 waiting to be confirmed. So if everything will be good you will get your's in 3rd shipment, please be patient.

i know im on the list somewhere lol

yes you are on the list #89:D sounds very optimistic:D

Akella said:
Next shipping from Europe will be beginning of next week and i have there about 30 sets. Plus i started to gather parts for the 3rd shipping and i have about 5 sets ordered and 10 waiting to be confirmed. So if everything will be good you will get your's in 3rd shipment, please be patient.

No hurry! I just hate that you have went through hell and back for this !! But thanks for doing it.

Last edited:

I'm all the way up at 99 but someone can have my spot.

Even though I'm out, great job putting this together.

Thanks,
Sean

Small update for the lucky fist 9 people. Package already in Canada; 200km away from me going through the process of customs clearance. If all good should be here by Monday or maybe today if we are really lucky.

For the Second shipment. We are still waiting on 7 knobs to show up at my uncles place. We expected to get them this week but it seems there is a delay in shipping which is out of our control.

Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello

Sign me up for spot 99!! I have been looking for one of these for awhile! What do I need to do & who,when do I make payment? Thanks!!

Hello

Sign me up for spot 99!! I have been looking for one of these for awhile! What do I need to do & who,when do I make payment? Thanks!!

Don't you think it's a little more fair to everyone > 99 that we all slide up one slot?

UPDATED 1st POST

Sorry guys for confusion. At one time when spot #99 was open my edit button stopped working due to new forum rule/changes and i could not update the first post. I had contacted woody about it. Now it is back and i updated 1st post with all the available information at this time. If you guys read from page 7-12 where people kept posting their names but their names weren't added to the list. I am almost have parts for 1/3 of the group buy if you will read 1st post now.:D

Last edited:
Update: All 9 Hand throttle sets were received today and shipped out through USPS, Michigan. Expected delivery March 15 according to USPS.:bounce::bounce2::clap:
First shipment hand throttles.jpg

Woohoo!! Thanks a ton Akella, cheers!

Please, when you receive your set, shoot me a pm or an email. Will greatly appreciate. It helps me to track how things are going with group buy.

Phenomenal work here Akella.

:cheers: to you sir.

Thanks beno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom