Got another 100. Rear locker. 1 owner. $7,000. Mall crawler. (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked her up

20 years of all records

brochures
window stickers
4 keys

IMG_0065.jpeg

Love the LX470 Cream... in the later years... yumm..or black cherry..
I can't get behind the pearlescent cream. Just screams Nail Salon to me...no offense to said owners...

Black Cherry though? Yes please...that and the Dark Blue. (Atlantis Blue Mica?)

I can't get behind the pearlescent cream. Just screams Nail Salon to me...no offense to said owners...

Black Cherry though? Yes please...that and the Dark Blue. (Atlantis Blue Mica?)
Here is my thought to the cream

I used to be very poor. Drove honda hatchbacks, with 4 forward gears, black bumpers, no right side mirrors, and no rear wiper. This is what kids called GT3 RS spec today.

I used to look at LXi and EX accords and Si civics and pine for the day I would have body colored bumpers and door handles and mirrors. That cream one is so over the top, with everything painted the same color, it reminds me... when I was a kid..I wanted to be rich and have what the rich people had.

-----

I saw a LX470 (early one) two tone brown. Never saw that before. It looked unique to my old man eyes. Black Cherry - I have a 05 LS430 in that color. Really like it.

Super Jelly that you got one with a rear locker. I wonder if has ever even been engaged...maybe by accident.

And four keys? That's rare. Bet you couldn't sign the BOS fast enough.
Owner was honorable. He could have gotten way more money, no doubt about that. Was a truly LC "demographic" I appreciated that.

I initially wanted one with the rear locker. Been looking couldn't find. Tried buying a few from CL here... One I was going to get (I was in Cabo), came home, it sold 1 hour before appointment (after not selling on this site for 9 months). Othere cheap one in AZ, guy stopped responding to texts.

I uppe the budget to 15k. Emailed couple of people. Most sunroof doesn't work, rusty, blah blah.

So when this popped up, right year, stock, right 1 owner, no accidents, all records, but wrong color, I jumped on it. I can live with a greeen.

Yeah had everything from the day they bought it. And everything works, and was maintained.

Here is my thought to the cream

I used to be very poor. Drove honda hatchbacks, with 4 forward gears, black bumpers, no right side mirrors, and no rear wiper. This is what kids called GT3 RS spec today.

I used to look at LXi and EX accords and Si civics and pine for the day I would have body colored bumpers and door handles and mirrors. That cream one is so over the top, with everything painted the same color, it reminds me... when I was a kid..I wanted to be rich and have what the rich people had.

-----

I saw a LX470 (early one) two tone brown. Never saw that before. It looked unique to my old man eyes. Black Cherry - I have a 05 LS430 in that color. Really like it.
For me, the monochrome look applied to 560SEC Mercs and e24 6-Series BMWs :)

Remove rear dust spoiler and front spoiler
I'm pondering whether you really deserve this locomoting beast of which you speak!

I'm pondering whether you really deserve this locomoting beast of which you speak!
those are aftermarket garbage that RV folk use, no?

if they were oem good stuff, i would keep

then again i am all about UN Spec - in another life

those are aftermarket garbage that RV folk use, no?

if they were oem good stuff, i would keep

then again i am all about UN Spec - in another life
The rear deflector is not OEM?

The rear deflector is not OEM?
i dunno

i thought this was the oem one:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom