Got another 100. Rear locker. 1 owner. $7,000. Mall crawler. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i dunno

i thought this was the oem one:
It is for the later year LXs but earlier models had the single blade type spoilers like you have.

Here is my thought to the cream

I used to be very poor. Drove honda hatchbacks, with 4 forward gears, black bumpers, no right side mirrors, and no rear wiper. This is what kids called GT3 RS spec today.

I used to look at LXi and EX accords and Si civics and pine for the day I would have body colored bumpers and door handles and mirrors. That cream one is so over the top, with everything painted the same color, it reminds me... when I was a kid..I wanted to be rich and have what the rich people had.

-----

I saw a LX470 (early one) two tone brown. Never saw that before. It looked unique to my old man eyes. Black Cherry - I have a 05 LS430 in that color. Really like it.
Hah I have a '04 LS430 in old guy gold. Awful color, love the car.

And I know what you're saying about the 'whole car same color', but that is sufficiently addressed by buying the REGULAR white.

UPDATE: Stopped by to do emission check with my friends shop - who also has a LC 100 series. Lo and behold, doesn't need heater - tee, as its been done recently.

Time to order some wheels/tires. Leaning towards pizza cutter tires.

Debating between Steelies (love them) vs F5 (always classic fat 5 spoke) vs Titan AK1forged, vs @kreiten method 305NV.

Time to order some wheels/tires. Leaning towards pizza cutter tires.

Debating between Steelies (love them) vs F5 (always classic fat 5 spoke) vs Titan AK1forged, vs @kreiten method 305NV.
I went with the Methods. You will not be disappointed.

20210316_153803_HDR.jpg

We have Steelies on our white one, my Sister owns it now, always a cool look, but my vote would def be for the Methods!!!

i-CJ4STD8-X4.jpg

i-MLHVHrh-X3.jpg

@ryanCA congrats on the rig buddy, love it!!!

What the hell is going on?!

i need to go buy a lottery ticket !

Here is my thought to the cream

I used to be very poor. Drove honda hatchbacks, with 4 forward gears, black bumpers, no right side mirrors, and no rear wiper. This is what kids called GT3 RS spec today.

I used to look at LXi and EX accords and Si civics and pine for the day I would have body colored bumpers and door handles and mirrors. That cream one is so over the top, with everything painted the same color, it reminds me... when I was a kid..I wanted to be rich and have what the rich people had.

-----

I saw a LX470 (early one) two tone brown. Never saw that before. It looked unique to my old man eyes. Black Cherry - I have a 05 LS430 in that color. Really like it.
This made me LOL for real. I had a 92 Civic DX hatch...luckily it had the body colored bumpers, but the black mirrors/door handles/trim made it look so so cheap in my eyes. I eventually got a 93 Si which I should never had sold.

To this day when I see cars with black bumpers/mirrors, even if it's meant to be that way like some nice Range Rovers, I can't help but think CHEAP even though it's not.

This made me LOL for real. I had a 92 Civic DX hatch...luckily it had the body colored bumpers, but the black mirrors/door handles/trim made it look so so cheap in my eyes. I eventually got a 93 Si which I should never had sold.

To this day when I see cars with black bumpers/mirrors, even if it's meant to be that way like some nice Range Rovers, I can't help but think CHEAP even though it's not.
Yeah the EG guys were richer than us EF guys :)

Yup, we used to have envy on people with body coloured everything. To a certain age people like us, black door handles/bumpers = cheap/poor! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom