Got another 100. Rear locker. 1 owner. $7,000. Mall crawler. (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ad was online for about 31 minutes. Was able to snag it. Local car. 1 owner. Bone stock.

SUNROOF WORKS (well for today). Been looking for a 100 as a driver for a while (have a 07 LC in the stable for a long time, sub 15K miles). Everyone I looked around, either overpriced, modded to death, or seller says "no rust" and rusty as heck.

When this popped up (in the ugliest of color - what can I say), had to jump on it. I would have preferred brown, cream, thundercloud, or black cherry. But as we know condition is everything.

Taking delivery in 1 hour.

Just excited for a new project. Tbelt done, all locks/windows work, drove fantastic. AC/heat cold.

IMG_0043.JPG

Sweet! Be sure to post pictures...enjoy you 100!

Smokin' Deal - how many miles?
Ad said 277K. I go there its 177K.

38 pages of Toyota records, window sticker and all.

Should have it home shortly (at bank getting the rest of the money now)

Owner in late 60s. Purchased it brand new Toyota South Bay Dealer. It lived a charmed life in Malibu/Pacific Palisades around lots of horses.. (no smell, no tow).

Issues:
  • Hate the rear wiper sag. Gotta fix that
  • Throw away side steps
  • Steering wheel has some cracks (from sun)
  • Remove rear dust spoiler and front spoiler
  • Paint on one door (rear pass) clear code fade. Rest of truck no issues.
  • Go through all records, and baseline if needed
  • Decide on best lift and tire options (we have a farm in Joshua Tree and are up in Montana quite a bit - though we have a 200 up there)
Just enjoy her and drive. Only one I found, with no rips and tears on the seats. It is original (never redone) Was fully covered. But interior will need a scrub and detail, which I am happy to do.

Almost had given up my search, and was looking at the GX for a while. Glad I found this, and can stay in the LC fam. I don't need a Prado.

Just by looking at the controls in the dash center I realized this is a well kept low mile vehicle! Fantastic score!

Above all make sure to get the heater T-s done.

Just by looking at the controls in the dash center I realized this is a well kept low mile vehicle! Fantastic score!

Above all make sure to get the heater T-s done.
Not to mention the antennae works as intended! Yes, I will get the heater T's done. What is the frequency of the need for that or cost, anyone know?

Last edited:
You have an 07 with 15k miles? And I thought I barely drive mine lol. Now I don’t feel so bad that mine sits 90% of the year.

Ad was online for about 31 minutes. Was able to snag it. Local car. 1 owner. Bone stock.

SUNROOF WORKS (well for today). Been looking for a 100 as a driver for a while (have a 07 LC in the stable for a long time, sub 15K miles). Everyone I looked around, either overpriced, modded to death, or seller says "no rust" and rusty as heck.

When this popped up (in the ugliest of color - what can I say), had to jump on it. I would have preferred brown, cream, thundercloud, or black cherry. But as we know condition is everything.

Taking delivery in 1 hour.

Just excited for a new project. Tbelt done, all locks/windows work, drove fantastic. AC/heat cold.

Well this was way underpriced, so you stole it, lol.

Congrats! Yeah you stole that one for sure. It was perfect timing man, just bought me a project too but it may need a new engine I haven't dug in yet 2004 with 212k
blown radiator and looks like loss compression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom