Gas Cap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI ToyotaMatt will have a product that fits better. ;)

I was wondering if anybody has found a locking gas cap door for an fj40 or a bj40

does your Fuel filler door have a lock on it ?

photos would help alot

All my locking caps are OEM toyota......fyi

does your Fuel filler door have a lock on it ?

photos would help alot

All my locking caps are OEM toyota......fyi

I’d like to see what they look like.

My Gates cap works, but after a few years it has a lot of Patina. I don’t think it would fit under a fuel door well. I bought it locally because I didn’t want someone draining my 21 gal aux tank at $5+/gal. When I do the rear 1/4s I’ll put in a second fuel door, but for now it’s exposed to the elements.

With never ending increase in fuel prices, I may have to have a locking cap under the locking door. ;). Hopefully it won’t come to that.

well ............?

same more facts please

so this locking caps your request , is for a AUX 2 sub tack long range out fit you have installed ?

here is what i have to help you .

ill just post pics of the caps

if in one meets your technical needs , then Please send me a PM or private message after that

this is a TECH thread , and we should keep on the tech topic if you follow me , those are the MUD rules ...........fyi

1595610535847.png

1595610664122.png

1595610720323.png

this suffice in the TECH category for you ....... :D

well ............?

same more facts please

so this locking caps your request , is for a AUX 2 sub tack long range out fit you have installed ?

here is what i have to help you .

ill just post pics of the caps

if in one meets your technical needs , then Please send me a PM or private message after that

this is a TECH thread , and we should keep on the tech topic if you follow me , those are the MUD rules ...........fyi

View attachment 2382088

View attachment 2382089

View attachment 2382090

this suffice in the TECH category for you ....... :D
also would it matter if its specifically for an bj40/42 or are they universal between an fj40 and bj40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom