Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some dumbazz tourists attempted to ford the French Broad River near Asheville- in their new Wranglers

They did do damage to the river ecosystem,I will be surprised if the EPA doesn’t get them.

They did do damage to the river ecosystem,I will be surprised if the EPA doesn’t get them.
The EPA? I do not think they do that and certainly not for this. I would guess it will be hard pressed to get the US Attorney's Office to take this seriously.

yea gotta agree with you on that not enough money involved in prosecuting an individual,i just remember the dumbass that left their jeep on the beach during a hurricane made all kinds of media outlets.im surprised someone did not go after them just to set an example.

drove by a nice looking 80 in the Atl neighborhood today.

C769B81F-8FCF-4F83-8AA3-5235BEB466B5.jpeg

There is now a TLCA sanctioned club serving Southern Georgia, the Big Bend Region of North Florida as well as Southeast Alabama.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

With the help of the TLCA, our recruiting efforts are starting to pay off. We have at least one member from each of the areas indicated by orange dots.
image.jpeg

Spent 4 days out and about in north GA, TN, and NE GA and saw/chatted with a few cruiser heads along the way. If that was any of you guys just wanted to say hey and nice chatting!

FE458744-1A26-40F8-9F9A-94F74A2609E3.jpeg

714DED7A-865D-46D1-85B6-F8ED57508451.jpeg

D4F00EAF-74E4-4FAB-8C19-EED94A6104F3.jpeg

549C2036-3B88-4DDC-8747-2618419E7D6E.jpeg

My daughter took this photo in Macon on July 6th. It belong to some of you guys?
81545.jpeg

Can anyone help me find a good exhaust shop that not going to take all my money near Lawrenceville GA.

1st shop said 250 to fix 2 seals and the resonator, thought it was kinda high.

Thanks for any suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom