FYI - Kenda Klever R/T KR601.....NEW size on the way..... 33x9.50R15LT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lancruza

It's time to get busy livin.
Threads
I've been trying to find a 33x9.50R15 for a while. This size is listed in the attached brochure. I've been looking online for these but have not been able to find any. I called Kenda today and spoke with a rep who told me this size was currently being sent to their distributors and should be available at the retail level in 6-8 weeks. Just thought I'd pass this along for those who are possibly looking for a taller and slightly thinner profile tire for their 40.

Screenshot_2021-04-09 kenda_kr601_sales-sheet-071120 pdf.png

Screenshot_2021-04-09 kenda_kr601_sales-sheet-071120 pdf(1).png

Last edited:
Just reached out to Kenda asking for updates on the 33x9.5R15 tires and this was the response:

"Those tires recently went into production and our distributors have them on order. You should start seeing those in retail locations in the next few months."

So, good news, looks like they will be coming. I was scared they would say sorry.

AWESOME! Glad to see someone is still doing some development for those of us with clunkers. I love it.

Anyone rocking these yet? I just ordered a new set of wheels for my 60 and I’ve been wanting a set of 33x9.50s. I’m pretty much cornered since the only other option out there are the Interco SuperSwampers

Please tell me these are a better option

Anyone rocking these yet? I just ordered a new set of wheels for my 60 and I’ve been wanting a set of 33x9.50s. I’m pretty much cornered since the only other option out there are the Interco SuperSwampers

Please tell me these are a better option
I don't think this tire is available for purchase in this size, yet. If anyone knows otherwise, please let us know.

Damn, someone needs to get a set and report back! I miss my old Bfg's 33 x 9.50 AT

I contacted a local distributor and they said no one has any yet.

These have been available for a while now, has anyone picked up a set yet? I would like to but it's firmly in the "want" category vs. need.

So-o-o, has anyone actually bought a set yet?

I've read of a couple guys getting them in 33x9.5R15, 2 Suzuki Samurais and 1 FJ40. They look GREAT in their pictures! Although on a 15x8 rim, I didn't like the look quite as much as 15x6.5 & 15x7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom